USA Life lo inni kastalu vuntaya !!

Athadu007

After reading this thread I feel like my pains are not even half of it, intha kastama !! 

Brother yela bayatapadavu finally, if you are around please reply, I am in hard time, lost 100k because of my stupidity and feeling so down, what made you alive and fight ? 

if this is real story and you are alive since 2012 you are the true fighter man, no less than a short film story. 

15 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

After reading this thread I feel like my pains are not even half of it, intha kastama !! 

Brother yela bayatapadavu finally, if you are around please reply, I am in hard time, lost 100k because of my stupidity and feeling so down, what made you alive and fight ? 

if this is real story and you are alive since 2012 you are the true fighter man, no less than a short film story. 

Simple live happily in American jail

9 minutes ago, gaalipatam said:

Simple live happily in American jail

Thats true 200k Ichi life long suffer kante 6 months jail life is much better. 

Prapanchalo dabunu minchindi edi ledu andaru adi idi antaru gani dabbu tho vache confidence or support are next level.

9 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Golden days brah aa time lo appulu icchevaru ippudu appu adigithe cheapga chustaru

200K Apu ichara Great man, naku oka 10k apudu iche vadu koda ledu. Basically nenu adagalenu too. 

8 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Deep sh*it lo vnnapdu avado cheppadu, andaru valla problems bayataki cheppukunte you’ll take you’rs back happily ani...

I dont know what you mean but Naku athani post inspiring ga anipinchindhi, despite with too many troubles and 200k apu he didnt showed his back. 

2 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

monna neeku nenu @TOM_BHAYYA janasena shirts chinchukuni mari chepindi idey