UK pulka lu making Modi proud...

crashnburn

Corbyn the hero who criticized India for its misadventure in Kashmir is being pressured to drop that stance.

haha..NRI Hindus are so stupid. like bachchas in politics. This is going to backfire real bad, they are trying to play a game that they have no clue how it is played.

learn from jews, or just shut the fcuk up assholes.

Corbyn wasn't playing to some voting bloc when he criticized Kashmir assholes.

He just criticized the asshole side in that issue. you may not agree but what India did, and does in kashmir is disgusting.

India is lucky that others are not criticizing it hard enough.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/25/uk/bjp-kashmir-tory-uk-election-ge19-intl-gbr/index.html

trying to influence UK elections by stirring up anti muslim hatred even more in the UK. 

good job peaceful Hindus. lol.

These are largely a result of backlash on silence from Muslim communities to stop extremists living among them from spreading hatred against non-muslims and calling other religion Gods as Saitaan (Devil)  etc

Muslims are the only group to have never integrated in UK with the local people. Almost all terror attacks in UK are a result of Muslim extremists. So they are sick and tired of all those Muslims who hate non-muslims calling them infidels .

Stop doing bad things against non-muslims and stop persecuting non-muslims in Muslim majority countries . Then most of the 5.5 billion non-muslims in the world will start trusting Muslims

Give respect to people of other religion and they will return respect to you

When the mullah in the local mosque preaches hatred against non-muslims as  infidels go and report to the authorities.

Otherwise  you are indirectly responsible if some one consumes that hate filled sermon and kills innocent people in the name of Jihad 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vallu pulkas kadu, Bhakths.

Pulkas only have caste affiliation and leader admiration... no religion affiliation. 

religious affiliation leni political hindu nay ledhu.

pulka anti-BJP stance is only temporary.

naaku andaru pulka ley

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vallu pulkas kadu, Bhakths.

Pulkas only have caste affiliation and leader admiration... no religion affiliation. 

How many people were killed in a terror attack in UK due to so called Bhakths?  Hindus are model  minorities in UK. There is no comparison

Just now, american_desi said:

When the mullah in the local mosque preaches hatred against non-muslims as  infidels go and report to the authorities.

Otherwise  you are indirectly responsible if some one consumes that hate filled sermon and kills innocent people in the name of Jihad 

first you check yourself into a mental institution. 

I don't report even the hindu supremacist pigs in my own relatives.. I borrow my mom's phone to look at my nephew's pics, and see horror fwds that openly promote anti muslim hatred.

dabbulu ekkuva ayyi, time ekkuva ayyi kottukuntunnaru. oka prolonged recession ochi andari dabbulu 10gaali (including mine) appudu sakka badthaara ani soodali.

2 minutes ago, american_desi said:

How many people were killed in a terror attack in UK due to so called Bhakths?  Hindus are model  minorities in UK. There is no comparison

Hindus are casteist fcuking pigs in the UK. They disgust me. and I've lived long enough in the UK to experience those nasty pieces of scum.

Hindu society is rotten at the core, and the scum rises to the top.

I think its time for me to sever all ties with this idiotic group, and move to venezuela.

There atleast I can punch a nazi without feeling bad that I'm punching one of my own relatives. sh1t.

23 minutes ago, american_desi said:

These are largely a result of backlash on silence from Muslim communities to stop extremists living among them from spreading hatred against non-muslims

how many times have you challenged the bigots in your own family?

oh wait, sorrry I forgot. you are a bigot yourself. lol. 

go fcuk yourself asshole.

Corbyn is the kind of guy who criticizes his own govt for their support to apartheid in southafrica.

its not about votebanks asshole.

its a little pushback to the society that is descending into chaos.