Caste Politics malli started

AndhraneedSCS

26 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Vallu pedda valla mani cheppi adigaaru as they don’t get any other constitutional benefits like reservations. That is not caste politics. Caste politics starts when the richest castes maintain their caste pride only intermarry within themselves.

why do brahmins who dominate so many economic areas need 100 percent reservation in priesthood’s and have hereditary hold on even tirumala priesthood. That’s caste politics not some marginalized caste asking for benefit. In this case I don’t they even had such a demand . Jagga is giving just to compensate something.

30% of Andhras belong to kapu castes only. Wooing voters I presume. 

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

30% of Andhra belong to kapus castes only. Wooing voters I presume. 

28% I guess, oc cops, balija, telaga, turpu cops, kalinga cops, Munnur cops ( Telangana major vallu), setti balija sometimes they include and not sure this percentage includes or not. 

perxent is way exaggerated I think. Agricultural castes such as reddy, kamma, kapu, ve lama are fascinating. I remember reading a British gazette of castes in Telugu country. There was not even a mention of reddy caste but kapu, Bali ja kammas are there . Reddies used to call themselves kapu I think. And I believe reddy is a very new caste like formed only 100 years ago. While the name reddy always existed not the caste.

another fascinating caste to fully analyze is brahmins. Too many myths about them I don’t think they are that ancient at all. Moreover there is lot of local Brahmins and foreign brahmins . 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

perxent is way exaggerated I think. Agricultural castes such as reddy, kamma, kapu, ve lama are fascinating. I remember reading a British gazette of castes in Telugu country. There was not even a mention of reddy caste but kapu, Bali ja kammas are there . Reddies used to call themselves kapu I think. And I believe reddy is a very new caste like formed only 100 years ago. While the name reddy always existed not the caste.

another fascinating caste to fully analyze is brahmins. Too many myths about them I don’t think they are that ancient at all. Moreover there is lot of local Brahmins and foreign brahmins . 

Etu poyina.. last ki brahmins dagare vasthunav kadha bro .. I too agree most of the important positions lo vale unde.. but now things are changing 

32 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Vallu pedda valla mani cheppi adigaaru as they don’t get any other constitutional benefits like reservations. That is not caste politics. Caste politics starts when the richest castes maintain their caste pride only intermarry within themselves.

why do brahmins who dominate so many economic areas need 100 percent reservation in priesthood’s and have hereditary hold on even tirumala priesthood. That’s caste politics not some marginalized caste asking for benefit. In this case I don’t they even had such a demand . Jagga is giving just to compensate something.

Mind blowing..

Thought provoking...

Enthaina CBN start pettina scheme kada, thappadu le miku ie Bhajana...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Etu poyina.. last ki brahmins dagare vasthunav kadha bro .. I too agree most of the important positions lo vale unde.. but now things are changing 

How can we discuss caste without brahmins valle ga dheeniki religious sanctity incchindhi. Otherwise they would just have been groups or tribes without any concept of higher or lower. Anyway here I mean we really need factual history not some racist rubbish or aryan theories peddled by British.

british were very fascinated by brahmins themselves. British came from egalitarian Protestant culture but then suddenly they became lords of quarter of world population. They needed any theory or social system which allowed them a superior position without feeling the Christian guilt. They found that in brahmins. In fact they even created some brahmins and promoted some brahmin myths themselves just to develop some hierarchy which eventually puts them at highest.

11 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Ayina ante original yellow fan, Nandamuri vargam pulka....Like anna garu, cadre kuda same time same...atu poi itu poi bapanolla midaki ravalsinde

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

How can we discuss caste without brahmins valle ga dheeniki religious sanctity incchindhi. Otherwise they would just have been groups or tribes without any concept of higher or lower. Anyway here I mean we really need factual history not some racist rubbish or aryan theories peddled by British.

british were very fascinated by brahmins themselves. British came from egalitarian Protestant culture but then suddenly they became lords of quarter of world population. They needed any theory or social system which allowed them a superior position without feeling the Christian guilt. They found that in brahmins. In fact they even created some brahmins and promoted some brahmin myths themselves just to develop some hierarchy which eventually puts them at highest.

Britishers kante mundhe.. Brahmins are regarded as highest in the Society kadha .. May be after Kings .. either way I believe things are changing .. and ee caste system pothe bagundu.. I know it’s very challenging 

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Britishers kante mundhe.. Brahmins are regarded as highest in the Society kadha .. May be after Kings .. either way I believe things are changing .. and ee caste system pothe bagundu.. I know it’s very challenging 

ekkada changing ... despite dominating so many things brahmins dont even want to give up 100 percent reservations on priesthood which does not even pay that much. It is actually increasing, previously agri communities were not this hostile to each other. Relations with kapu kammas in coastal used to be excellent. 

Britishers ki mundhe unnaru ,,britishers vacchi kooda they saw many uses having a caste like barhmins to mantain hierarchy they created myths to help brahmins indirectly helping themsleves.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ayina ante original yellow fan, Nandamuri vargam pulka....Like anna garu, cadre kuda same time same...atu poi itu poi bapanolla midaki ravalsinde

rey nee sendral vallaki chaala chessadu ra ...bjp tho pottu tho saha.. these are my opinions..unlike you i have some indivuduality and see the world in my own eyes using my own brain

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ekkada changing ... despite dominating so many things brahmins dont even want to give up 100 percent reservations on priesthood which does not even pay that much. It is actually increasing, previously agri communities were not this hostile to each other. Relations with kapu kammas in coastal used to be excellent. 

Britishers ki mundhe unnaru ,,britishers vacchi kooda they saw many uses having a caste like barhmins to mantain hierarchy they created myths to help brahmins indirectly helping themsleves.

Infact technology made it worse now ....they want to give their daughters to mukku moham thelini same caste fellow in america using internet but pass over a healthy, well educated other caste person down the street.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Infact technology made it worse now ....they want to give their daughters to mukku moham thelini same caste fellow in america using internet but pass over a healthy, well educated other caste person down the street.

Same caste lo marriages .. internet kante mundhu nunchi unayi .. society lo change ravali 

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

Same caste lo marriages .. internet kante mundhu nunchi unayi .. society lo change ravali 

yes kaani dorakkapothey yedho chesukune vallu ..ippudu samudraalu dhaati vethukuthunnaru ..caste kosam.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

yes kaani dorakkapothey yedho chesukune vallu ..ippudu samudraalu dhaati vethukuthunnaru ..caste kosam.

Bedaru nuvvunentha anukuna brahmins will be priests for another 50  years atleast 

8 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Bedaru nuvvunentha anukuna brahmins will be priests for another 50  years atleast 

nuvventha ginjukunna india will be a third world country for another 100 years.