Caste Politics malli started

AndhraneedSCS

2 hours ago, cosmopolitan said:

Etu poyina.. last ki brahmins dagare vasthunav kadha bro .. I too agree most of the important positions lo vale unde.. but now things are changing 

He is probably thinking he is in TN. Tamil Nadu lo most of the politics is based on Brahmin hate. Remember there was a quote long time back in TN that if you see a snake and a Brahmin, kill the Brahmin first. Reason why people like @crashnburn hate them is also because Tamil culture in general teaches Brahmin hate. AP lo antha scene ledu. It is only a marginal population in AP with very little influence in politics, business and administration. Democracy doesn’t give chances to small populations. Vella edupanthe ..

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

He is probably thinking he is TN. Tamil Nadu lo most of the politics is based on Brahmin hate. Remember there was a quote long time back in TN that if you see a snake and a Brahmin, kill the Brahmin first. Reason why people like @crashnburn hate them is also because Tamil culture in general teaches Brahmin hate. AP lo antha scene ledu. It is only a marginal population in AP with very little influence in politics, business and administration. Democracy doesn’t give chances to small populations. Vella edupanthe ..

last time i checked AP is not an independent country. you see their influence through center. I do have some sympathy to telugu brahmins though but when i see them acting like delhi agents like ram madhav, etc then it is different ball game. 

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

last time i checked AP is not an independent country. you see their influence through center. I do have some sympathy to telugu brahmins though but when i see them acting like delhi agents like ram madhav, etc then it is different ball game. 

Entha lower caste ayithe anni benefits. 

On top of that reservations,...

28 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

last time i checked AP is not an independent country. you see their influence through center. I do have some sympathy to telugu brahmins though but when i see them acting like delhi agents like ram madhav, etc then it is different ball game

There aren’t as many in AP. 1.5% isn’t going to do much. No one is going to favor them politically. You can see it in their policies. Why would any party care if locally they can’t influence the outcome? Clearly the way Jagan is going about giving handouts to various castes suggests as much.

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

There aren’t as many in AP. 1.5% isn’t going to do much. No one is going to favor them politically. You can see it in their policies. Why would any party care if locally they can’t influence the outcome? Clearly the way Jagan is going about giving handouts to various castes suggests as much.

You didn’t really respond to what I said . Simple repeated what you have been saying. Influence is not about politics alone. How did Chinna nee yarn and vizag swami got so many acres. Why jagga fell at their feet.

Handouts will stop immediately  when the caste system by richest and influential caste stops . You can’t have it both ways . Benefit with your upper caste networking , privileges, land ownership and then pretend why oh why caste whrn those not that privileged ask to compensate:

8 hours ago, lovemystate said:

You didn’t really respond to what I said . Simple repeated what you have been saying. Influence is not about politics alone. How did Chinna nee yarn and vizag swami got so many acres. Why jagga fell at their feet.

Did he fall on their feet because they were Brahmin or because he wanted to project himself as a non hater of Hindus? 

18 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Did he fall on their feet because they were Brahmin or because he wanted to project himself as a non hater of Hindus? 

Dont bull$hit around with sophistry. Jeeyar is Jeeyar because he is a brahmin. There is no other hindu apart from a baapan can jagga land on their feet  whatever maybe jagga;s motive.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Dont bull$hit around with sophistry. Jeeyar is Jeeyar because he is a brahmin. There is no other hindu apart from a baapan can jagga land on their feet  whatever maybe jagga;s motive.

Not really. He could have fallen at the feet of modi/shah prepol and he would have still gotten the same effect. He just did not want to alienate/confuse his core votebank before the elections. He did what he did because that was the best option he had. He visited tirumala multiple times too for this reason only.