question. Canada PR invitation urgent

Kumaravaarma

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Yes what they said is right, you need to stay 3 years in Canada

also TN VISA is only of citizens

Canada  lo 3 years vunde badulu US h1 chala better kadaa

Just now, Kumaravaarma said:

Thanks for answering the litigation question . You are a smart bhayya.

• Invitation vachinaka 60 days time lo accept cheyapothe the profile becomes inactive.
  • Malli if we re active our profile based on our interest  we will have to go through the pool to receive next invitation. 

1. Invitation vachina 60 days lopala accept chesi apply cheyali...or else invitation expires and you will be back in the pool again. 
2. yes. If you decline the ITA, you will be back in the pool and as long as the profile is active and you have enough points, you will get ITA again..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Canada poi..3 years minimum vundi, citizenship apply chesi, vachinaka TN visa muchatlu kaka..lambi soch bagane vundi kani bahudoorapu batasari lekka vunnav

Bhayya nuvvu enduku apply cheyale Canada PR

Canada  lo 3 years vunde badulu US h1 chala better kadaa

H1 stamping amendements gola kante Canada PR any day for me if you ask my opinion. Inka chala points vunna but individual priorities Kaka ante 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

1. Invitation vachina 60 days lopala accept chesi apply cheyali...or else invitation expires and you will be back in the pool again. 
2. yes. If you decline the ITA, you will be back in the pool and as long as the profile is active and you have enough points, you will get ITA again..

What about the education evaluation from India. How long is it taking now. Hyd lo JNTU voddu pampadam ledu anta

2 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Bhayya nuvvu enduku apply cheyale Canada PR

halwa Ankul is a global citizen 

he is a guest for some days in North America chand Dinoka mehmaan 

his soul is in India 

What about the education evaluation from India. How long is it taking now. Hyd lo JNTU voddu pampadam ledu anta

JNTU vaadu pampadu, online lo transcripts apply chesi, send someone to pick up the transcripts, then go to post office in the JNTU, pick up the CN-32 customs form and get it attested by the registrar which usually happens in the counter-3, then hand it over to Post Office ti sent it to WES. 

WES is taking about 4-5 months. 

Just now, jbourne said:

H1 stamping amendements gola kante Canada PR any day for me if you ask my opinion. Inka chala points vunna but individual priorities Kaka ante 

Canada lo motham 6 years vundali aithe to come to US on TN visa . anthe kada.

6 years winter lo vundee badulu h1 kastalu best anipistundhi

1 minute ago, Kumaravaarma said:

JNTU Address from address kinda petti nuvve DHL lo pampavayya adì pedda problem haa 2009 lo 2017 lo Ade chesina WES evaluation. US universities type transcripts service ledu India lo 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

JNTU vaadu pampadu, online lo transcripts apply chesi, send someone to pick up the transcripts, then go to post office in the JNTU, pick up the CN-32 customs form and get it attested by the registrar which usually happens in the counter-3, then hand it over to Post Office ti sent it to WES. 

WES is taking about 4-5 months. 

Let me check and I will get back to you. Thanks Annaa neeku full knowledge vundi

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

JNTU Address from address kinda petti nuvve DHL lo pampavayya adì pedda problem haa 2009 lo 2017 lo Ade chesina WES evaluation. US universities type transcripts service ledu India lo 

Ie procedure okappudu kaka...iyalrepu WES odu 10gei antundu packer sakkaga lekapothey, malla secondary check ani inkoka 3-4 months delay chestunaru