BJP's Shrinking Footprint....ghar wapsi batch ki goosebumps

Spartan

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@3$%

AP TDP has to go alone as both the parties and cadre burnt the bridges. Especially BJP Local cadre cannot be trusted anymore. they used to do vicious campaign against cbn, now they are silent.

It all started when BJP started adding anti-CBN folks in their party. That is where the whole issue started. I see this as a foolish attempt by BJP. You cannot grow by simply killing your allies
this BJP has turned itself from prosperous party into a cannibal party which eats its allies!

Both sides yendukante TDP made too many enemies. Mahabhartatam lo abhimanyudu laga bjp, janasena and ysrcp attacked us together and any small mistake got amplified 100 times. 
Last one year cbn focus got diverted towards bjp and in this time ysrcp planned well for tye elections.

Jana sena attacked TDP comedy ante ide .. package star datta putrudu PK naidu CB naidu chanykaniki actor ye kada.

2 MP seats tho shuru chesina party, successfull ga leadership kuda second generation ki transfer chesukunaru without split or exodus, third generation leaders are in the making and still don't see a major split in the party...

There were phases where BJP has experienced weak leadership especially between 2004-2010/11 but never a leadership crisis from the day it started as a political party. This is the unique factor which no other party with considerable strength has experienced. 

Traditional bastions lo footprint taggindemo, kani new bastions in the making...Orissa,Bengal, and some boroughs in the south, New alliances can be expected to happen especially from down south...PK and BJP, Even Telangana lo kuda alliance may be on the cards if not pre-poll..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

2 MP seats tho shuru chesina party, successfull ga leadership kuda second generation ki transfer chesukunaru without split or exodus, third generation leaders are in the making and still don't see a major split in the party...

There were phases where BJP has experienced weak leadership especially between 2004-2010/11 but never a leadership crisis from the day it started as a political party. This is the unique factor which no other party with considerable strength has experienced. 

Traditional bastions lo footprint taggindemo, kani new bastions in the making...Orissa,Bengal, and some boroughs in the south, New alliances can be expected to happen especially from down south...PK and BJP, Even Telangana lo kuda alliance may be on the cards if not pre-poll..

Image result for KA paul funny gifs

• Haha 2

BJP has lost few allies. TDP and most recently Shiv Sena. But these parties have been closer to shutting their shops than to survive.

New parties, new alliances  will be worked upon post 2022-2023. ie secularism ane concept kuda sachinatte mothaniki...BJP is now more acceptable to everyone than it was a decade back. Touch me not parties antu evi levu India la ipudu...TDP and Shiv Sena going with Congress was the last thing not to happen but adi kuda ayindi...repo mapo National Conference odu kuda BJP tho pothu petukundademo, mayawati may join the government..Asad may not support Congress, BJD may join back NDA and TMC may work hand in glove with BJP...

I think we are going to see new coalitions and new ideologies towards 2024.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

BJP has lost few allies. TDP and most recently Shiv Sena. But these parties have been closer to shutting their shops than to survive.

New parties, new alliances  will be worked upon post 2022-2023. ie secularism ane concept kuda sachinatte mothaniki...BJP is now more acceptable to everyone than it was a decade back. Touch me not parties antu evi levu India la ipudu...TDP and Shiv Sena going with Congress was the last thing not to happen but adi kuda ayindi...repo mapo National Conference odu kuda BJP tho pothu petukundademo, mayawati may join the government..Asad may not support Congress, BJD may join back NDA and TMC may work hand in glove with BJP...

I think we are going to see new coalitions and new ideologies towards 2024.

Image result for KA paul funny gifs

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

40% vote share unna party and the party currently in power in Maharashtra are shutting shops aa? 

BJP growth prospects on development plank are gone completely. I don't think anyone or at least me still have development hopes from them. So, there is no scope for them to grow in South. 

North lo ade communal rajakeeyalu seskunta batukutaru. soon, akkada kuda busted avtundochu. 

Iam getting skeptical about the ability of modi to deliver in first place. somehow feel rahul wouldn't be a bad option, seeing last 6 years. 

• Confused 1

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

BJP growth prospects on development plank are gone completely. I don't think anyone or at least me still have development hopes from them. So, there is scope for them to grow in South. 

North lo ade communal rajakeeyalu seskunta batukutaru. soon, akkada kuda busted avtundochu. 

Iam getting skeptical about the ability of modi to deliver in first place. somehow feel rahul wouldn't be a bad option, seeing last 6 years. 

Jail ki ellochina lonjodke CM ayyadu, Rahul better option kaka inkem untundhi jaffa gallaki.