Messi vs ronaldo

George77

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what does this mean?

Compare cheyalem kaka... Messi Dribbling skills & passing skills Ronaldo ki Ravu.... Alane Ronaldo Strength, headers scoring Messi ki kastam 

1 minute ago, DaatarBabu said:

Compare cheyalem kaka... Messi Dribbling skills & passing skills Ronaldo ki Ravu.... Alane Ronaldo Strength, headers scoring Messi ki kastam 

Yes, there is no comparison really... one is a complete football player and is THE BEST at it.... while the other happens to be a scorer... doesnt matter if he does it with "strength" or with "headers" because in the end he is just a scorer... also, so much about his strength yet he drops like a stone for a little shove... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Yes, there is no comparison really... one is a complete football player and is THE BEST at it.... while the other happens to be a scorer... doesnt matter if he does it with "strength" or with "headers" because in the end he is just a scorer... also, so much about his strength yet he drops like a stone for a little shove... 

Barcelona fan ne kaka... Kani we should respect Ronaldo too...!  Ayina Sergio Busquets,  Neymar gaallu act seyyara cheppu...!  

33 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

Barcelona fan ne kaka... Kani we should respect Ronaldo too...!  Ayina Sergio Busquets,  Neymar gaallu act seyyara cheppu...!  

barcelona fan enduku vachindi... I didnt say I am one and I dont care if you are one either, im just stating facts like they are. Dont bring Busquets, no one has the brain he has on the pitch (leaving Messi aside) 

I didnt say he is the lone diver... I made a point about his "strength" you mentioned anthe .