Urgent Help pls regarDing moving

Athadu007

I cancelled the service which I booked 3 days ago, 

i Read he cheats alot, and he is suppose to come morning and rescheduled to afternnon, later to night 8 pm. 

apudu chadiva online reviews 3 months ayina stuff deliver cheyadanta. 

so i told him dont come cancel ante 700$ charges applciable ani bediristhunadu, is this legal? 

CANCELLATION POLICY - ONCE RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH US AMERICAN MOVERS, DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE IF IN WRITING UP TO 72 HOURS AFTER THE SCHEDULED PICK UP DATE. DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLATION IS MADE MORE THAN 72 HOURS AFTER BOOKING OF YOUR MOVE. TO FINALIZE THE REQUEST YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE.

• I agree to pay the total charges for moving services to be provided by (the "Company"). I understand that my deposit/fee represents only a portion of my total estimated service charges. For scheduling and routing purposes my deposit/fee is not refundable, unless I notify the Company in writing by sending email to iS of my intent to cancel the estimate, change my pick up date, or place the move on hold, at least 48 hours (Saturday, Sundays and Holidays not included) prior to the pack or load date (whichever comes first) listed above. I understand that if I cancel my move less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pack or load date and the truck has not arrived at the pick-up location than I am only entitled to receive a credit of my deposit for future interstate moving services to be used by the cardholder within a 12 month period from the date of cancellation. If I cancel my move less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up or load date and the truck has arrived to attempt services then I am not entitled to a refund or a credit of my deposit/fee. All credit card refunds will be processed on my next billing statement.

42 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

i Read he cheats alot, and he is suppose to come morning and rescheduled to afternnon, later to night 8 pm. 

so i told him dont come cancel ante 700$ charges applciable ani bediristhunadu, is this legal? 

CANCELLATION POLICY - ONCE RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH US AMERICAN MOVERS, DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE IF IN WRITING UP TO 72 HOURS AFTER THE SCHEDULED PICK UP DATE. DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLATION IS MADE MORE THAN 72 HOURS AFTER BOOKING OF YOUR MOVE. TO FINALIZE THE REQUEST YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE.

• I agree to pay the total charges for moving services to be provided by (the "Company"). I understand that my deposit/fee represents only a portion of my total estimated service charges. For scheduling and routing purposes my deposit/fee is not refundable, unless I notify the Company in writing by sending email to iS of my intent to cancel the estimate, change my pick up date, or place the move on hold, at least 48 hours (Saturday, Sundays and Holidays not included) prior to the pack or load date (whichever comes first) listed above. I understand that if I cancel my move less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pack or load date and the truck has not arrived at the pick-up location than I am only entitled to receive a credit of my deposit for future interstate moving services to be used by the cardholder within a 12 month period from the date of cancellation. If I cancel my move less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up or load date and the truck has arrived to attempt services then I am not entitled to a refund or a credit of my deposit/fee. All credit card refunds will be processed on my next billing statement.

k

33 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Legal ga yentha?

vadu late chesina manam padala?

vadu guarantee delivery date ichada? 3 months may be exaggeration. They normally say within a week? You paying yourself for the move?

Late enduku ayindi ani cheppada? I think you are unnecessarily creating problems for yourself , valid reason emo choodu , ask them for a definitive time when they will come , try to work it out , don't be in a haste to cancel 

Bro Do not trust these moving comapanies. I had a same experience and cancelled.

vadu legal ga em cheyaledu

idnatha tapa noppi untadi aney I move my own stuff U Haul truck book cheskoni 16 hour drive kottina 3-4 rimes across the USA.

mana stuff manato untayi and safe

5 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

reviews cahdivi cancel cheyaku...

now a days you cant trust reviews too... lot of paid pro reviews or opponent fake negative reviews...

in your case cancel cheste $700 bokka...if you stick to him he might deliver on time (or) 3 months delay (according to reviews)..

in this case ...if i were you...i will stick to the same service and make backup plan if they delay the delivery (Either for your survival or legal approach for getting compensation for delayed delivery)