Future state of US immigration

Tellugodu

22 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

@kevinUsa @JambaKrantu @Amrita @Sucker@Peddayana@samaja_vargamana @BeerBob123Please share your valuable inputs in this matter.

Cheste giste mana immigration vishayam lo republicans aey cheyali. Democrats eppudu matuku em chesaru?

However i dont like trump. He is president of USA . Mana personal benefit kosam i dont want trump to win.

Edo na opinion. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Curious to know how would be the immigration situation for desis in US in coming future. What will happen if trump wins the election or would be any change if Democrats comes to power ?? 

will it become strict coming years or it will be relaxed and free flow if govt changes?? I still wonder they gave student visa for literally every one in the year 2014 -2015 .after that everything changed suddenly and it became normal. What is the reason for that particular two years?

Need r Cong r sen r presiden

Or d Cong d sen d presiden

Otherwise no law will be there I think it's simple

I think they are planning to bring a merit based immigration system.

may be trump will fix this issue next term

eppudu elections unnayi ani konchem taggadu kani once reelected I am sure he will be more aggressive 

he laid his foundations supreme courts and other courts in this term to make his clear path for next term

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

I think they are planning to bring a merit based immigration system.

may be trump will fix this issue next term

eppudu elections unnayi ani konchem taggadu kani once reelected I am sure he will be more aggressive 

he laid his foundations supreme courts and other courts in this term to make his clear path for next term

Merit based vala who will be benefitted ?? Desis ??

On 11/28/2019 at 1:38 AM, Tellugodu said:

Curious to know how would be the immigration situation for desis in US in coming future. What will happen if trump wins the election or would be any change if Democrats comes to power ?? 

will it become strict coming years or it will be relaxed and free flow if govt changes?? I still wonder they gave student visa for literally every one in the year 2014 -2015 .after that everything changed suddenly and it became normal. What is the reason for that particular two years?

If your age is <30 and unmarried, find a citizen to marry.. else wait for merit based. That's the only chance.

If your age is >35 and married, even if merit based is implemented the chances to get GC are slim. Merit based will help people from 20-35 only.

All the blabber you see on immigration won't lead anywhere.

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

Yes of course. Country cap tesesthe manam and china ney ga benefit ayyedi.

Not entirely, they will still have tier system. Unless your skin is white, chances are less atleast until tatha is prez

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

If your age is <30 and unmarried, find a citizen to marry.. else wait for merit based. That's the only chance.

If your age is >35 and married, even if merit based is implemented the chances to get GC are slim. Merit based will help people from 20-35 only.

All the blabber you see on immigration won't lead anywhere.

May be merit based vasthe 10 to 15 years US lo unna vallani or greater than 15 years US lo unnavallani andarini India ki pampinche chances unnayi according to Thata and his team plan, may be you are right regarding >35 age group

Regarding 20 to 35 age group antava , already US lo unnavala sangathi emo kani, Kothaga US ki vache vallaki complete strickt chesestharu, unless they are from top notch colleges in India

I agree with you regarding all the blabber thing on Immigration

On the other note US is slowly reducing it's dependency on High skilled labor and speciality occupational professionals

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

Not entirely, they will still have tier system. Unless your skin is white, chances are less atleast until tatha is prez

Is that same case in Australia, NZ or UK ? Akkada tier system ledu ante ikkada kuda undadu

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

May be merit based vasthe 10 to 15 years US lo unna vallani or greater than 15 years US lo unnavallani andarini India ki pampinche chances unnayi according to Thata and his team plan, may be you are right regarding >35 age group

Regarding 20 to 35 age group antava , already US lo unnavala sangathi emo kani, Kothaga US ki vache vallaki complete strickt chesestharu, unless they are from top notch colleges in India

On the other note US is slowly reducing it's dependency on High skilled labor and speciality occupational professionals

Above 35 ki guarantee ledu bro us lo. Malli thatha vasthe merit immigration testhadu. Adi pass aythe above 35 vallu back vellipoyi kotha vallaki chance isthadu

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Is there any indicator showing more and more Americans taking STEM education?? ante in next 5-10 years India nunchi tech talent dump Rada ?? H1b’s from witch/desi consulting companies from India will be thing of past ??