Veterinary Doctor Disha Found Dead | at Shadnagar Flyover

Biskot2

1 hour ago, Love_Guru said:

Ipudu oka pervert db member vachi ...figure super undi ..evadu rape chesado lucky fellow ani anesi pothdu ..evadu aa lathkoor mundakoduku???

Vadu gitla msg pettani nuvu nenu kalisi 10gutham vadini

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Emotions ki incident ki link enti man

Dude ye sambandam leni manake intha kopam badha ostunte...vaalu chall casual ga matladtunaru....

1 minute ago, ram4a said:

Dude ye sambandam leni manake intha kopam badha ostunte...vaalu chall casual ga matladtunaru....

We don't know their suffering just media video chusi ala anaku man even her sister also casual evaraina anthey she told to go to toll plaza but this girl did not go

7 minutes ago, ram4a said:

aa Ammayi Father enthaaa itemm gaadi lagga careless ga koncham kuda emotions lekunda matladtunadu, same behavior with her sister.

Don't judge on emotions vuncle, okkokkaru okkolaga untaru. 

First of all, it takes sometime to believe when something like that happens to close ones. probably he is still in shock to understand what happened. 

1 hour ago, cosmopolitan said:

Papam va ipude vina call recording .. chala bayapadindhi aa truck valani chusi .. atleast sister chepinatu tollbooth dagara poyina bagunde.. or police ki call chesunde.. em jariguntado thalchukunte badhaga undhi.. valani patukoni hang cheyali 

Toll booth ki velli nilabadalsindi bratikedi

andaru chustaru andi chuste enti 

ring road mida Ey time ayna bayamgane untadi, ila punctures ante inka cant imagine

9 is late local roads veru e highway mida okkame evaraina todu tiskellalsindi

3 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Ala ankuntaru kani they will help vuncle. probably not as fast as in US, but you can trust in such situations. She should have called police, I think it would have worked. 

Hope the govts and police depts in India work towards building trust on police., such that in these kind of situations, police/100 number comes into mind first.  (like in usa 911 is the first thing comes into mind first). 

I had to go to Hyd police few years back on couple of incidents, and I totally hated every minute of the interaction.

I toltally lost respect on police, during one of the incidents, I saw a working women, 8+/9 months pregnant, came to complain about the laptop she forgot in the auto. Auto guy dropped her at home and left, the auto driver didn't come back to return it. But the woman needs FIR as per the rules of MNC she works at. So she came to file a case and needs an FIR/complaint copy. The way the police responded to a 8/9 mths pregnant woman.. he was like 'we are not sitting idle here with empty hands to find out everything you forget somewhere'.. in telugu in a sarcastic way..where as the girl is explaining I just need a complaint form as per the MNC policies about the data security. She will not be liable to the data in the laptop if it goes int he wring hands if there is a police complaint. I tried to intervene and help but the police guy became more rude...

Hope there will be one day where we and our kids can call/reach the police as a friend.. with out being scared to talk to them.

"" papam priyanka, aa audio call vintunte heart breaking....'matladu papa bayam aythindhi anta..'''  :( :( 

lazodukulu rafe chesi,thagalapettadam endhi.....

appudaina avaranna nissahasthithi lo kanipisthey , aagi matladandi ... dont know you might have save a life.

May her Soul Rest In Peace. 

I lanti situations lo vitcims who are emotional develop stockholm syndrome ...easy ga nammestharu evarinina.....

namakam taruvatha bhayam..kani emi cheyyaledu....very sad. the culprits must be hanged to death like in saudi arabia.

teliyakundane jargindhi idantha papam...entha easy ga nammesindhi.

baya padithe ,,edo okati cheyalsindhi kani ame psyche solutions kosam vethakaledu...she became easy victim.

Psychologists have described Stockholm syndrome as an extreme coping or survival mechanism against a hostile situation. Those rescued are said to be in a trance-like state wherein the concept of right and wrong was so muddled that captivity became comforting. In cases where a person is held for years, it is the outside world that represents danger or uncertainty; sealed doors signify safety.

11 minutes ago, Beardman said:

I lanti situations lo vitcims who are emotional develop stockholm syndrome ...easy ga nammestharu evarinina.....

namakam taruvatha bhayam..kani emi cheyyaledu....very sad. the culprits must be hanged to death like in saudi arabia.

what about prophet.... who fcuked a kid when she is 9 yrs old... aapu ra nee cutbulla sodhi

2 minutes ago, cellphone said:

what about prophet.... who fcuked a kid when she is 9 yrs old... aapu ra nee cutbulla sodhi

ilanti situations ni kuda religious chesthunnavante....nuvu puttuka oka wasted sperm

Just now, Beardman said:

ilanti situations ni kuda religious chesthunnavante....nuvu puttuka oka wasted sperm

neethulu aapura cutbul lanjhe... pratiroju vere religion meeda edche nuvve cheppali neethulu... velli prophet gaaadu hair ki oil rasi... kottuko... mecca lo vundi anta vaadi hair... nee turak gaddam lo pandi modda

Just now, cellphone said:

neethulu aapura cutbul lanjhe... pratiroju vere religion meeda edche nuvve cheppali neethulu... velli prophet gaaadu hair ki oil rasi... kottuko... mecca lo vundi anta vaadi hair... nee turak gaddam lo pandi modda

cool baby..i dont take it serious , i know who i am.