Veterinary Doctor Disha Found Dead | at Shadnagar Flyover

Biskot2

17 hours ago, ram4a said:

aa Ammayi Father enthaaa itemm gaadi lagga careless ga koncham kuda emotions lekunda matladtunadu, same behavior with her sister.

Neeku aa situation face chesthe kaani emotions ni evaluate cheyalevu... don’t be too judgmental like a moron.

• Sad 1

Stupid news channels making hindsight statements and discussing whataboutisms.. ippudu sister situation ni guess cheyanandhuku ila jarigindhi ani blame chesthunnaru useless fellows.

Complete investigation must be made of all networks of men who did and policies must be bought on transport companies to have cameras on lorries or something that will dissuade them. 

3 hours ago, gaalipatam said:

LOVE DA GURU :buttkick:LK gadi G pai tannali edava sodi cheptunnadu

Rey multiple $perms koodika tho puttatam valla... Nuv aada ..maga kaakuda maada la puttav ... Tapou needi kaadhu ...but samajam ...chakka gallani happy ga bratakanivvadhu

18 hours ago, jetwings said:

Hope the govts and police depts in India work towards building trust on police., such that in these kind of situations, police/100 number comes into mind first.  (like in usa 911 is the first thing comes into mind first). 

I had to go to Hyd police few years back on couple of incidents, and I totally hated every minute of the interaction.

I toltally lost respect on police, during one of the incidents, I saw a working women, 8+/9 months pregnant, came to complain about the laptop she forgot in the auto. Auto guy dropped her at home and left, the auto driver didn't come back to return it. But the woman needs FIR as per the rules of MNC she works at. So she came to file a case and needs an FIR/complaint copy. The way the police responded to a 8/9 mths pregnant woman.. he was like 'we are not sitting idle here with empty hands to find out everything you forget somewhere'.. in telugu in a sarcastic way..where as the girl is explaining I just need a complaint form as per the MNC policies about the data security. She will not be liable to the data in the laptop if it goes int he wring hands if there is a police complaint. I tried to intervene and help but the police guy became more rude...

Hope there will be one day where we and our kids can call/reach the police as a friend.. with out being scared to talk to them.

India is ** up man