congrats!!! Shiv Sena is now secular party

batman2

18 minutes ago, batman2 said:

Bjp lo join ayyina vallu corrupt nunchi clean aypotharu ga ani comedy chese dumb a$$holes my question to you......

is Shiv sena now a secular party??

Ask pdp va lol 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

bjp pdp tho alliance pettukovatam oka faltu idea dhani meedha chala comedy chesam

na question shiva sena gurinchi. no answer aa??

Shiv Sena clearly said they won't leave hindutva

Hindu won't lie 

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Shiv Sena clearly said they won't leave hindutva

Hindu won't lie 

nuvvu swearing in ceremony first chusi tharavatha matladu.....nee abn channel marchu first

they used secular 2 times in first 4 lines

[5] Smita Narula (1999). Broken People: Caste Violence Against India's "untouchables". Human Rights Watch. ISBN 1564322289The reports findings were presented to the government of Maharashtra on February 16, 1998, more than five years after the riots took place. The report determined that the riots were the result of a deliberate and systematic effort to incite violence against Muslims and singled out Shiv Sena leader Bal Thackeray and Chief Minister Manohar Joshi as responsible. The Shiv Sena government, however, refused to adopt the commission's recommendations and instead labeled the report anti-Hindu.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

[5] Smita Narula (1999). Broken People: Caste Violence Against India's "untouchables". Human Rights Watch. ISBN 1564322289The reports findings were presented to the government of Maharashtra on February 16, 1998, more than five years after the riots took place. The report determined that the riots were the result of a deliberate and systematic effort to incite violence against Muslims and singled out Shiv Sena leader Bal Thackeray and Chief Minister Manohar Joshi as responsible. The Shiv Sena government, however, refused to adopt the commission's recommendations and instead labeled the report anti-Hindu.

They certainly have come a long way from those days lol.

nuvvu swearing in ceremony first chusi tharavatha matladu.....nee abn channel marchu first

they used secular 2 times in first 4 lines

Oh I didn't see that

I just said what uddav said yesterday

you still didnt answer the question. is shiv sena a secular party now?

Political party that's all I can say no ethics in politics I always say this Kani neethi nijayithi batch oppukoru 

1 hour ago, batman2 said:

Bjp lo join ayyina vallu corrupt nunchi clean aypotharu ga ani comedy chese dumb a$$holes my question to you......

is Shiv sena now a secular party??

Nakka gadini inspiration ga teesukuntunaru , power important ideology secondary Ani @futureofandhra antunde

Example congress tho alliance in telnagana ( adhe congress bifurcate chesina state ki cm ga undi Mari )

23 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nakka gadini inspiration ga teesukuntunaru , power important ideology secondary Ani @futureofandhra antunde

Example congress tho alliance in telnagana ( adhe congress bifurcate chesina state ki cm ga undi Mari )

Lol jaggu is inspiration avasaram ayithey bending ready