paapam NTR

kirakporadu

Just now, kirakporadu said:

Lakshmi's NTR lo cheppula scene scene chuste I pity NTR.. legend ani cheppukune vaadiki kuda kukka ni kottinatlu kottinchadu nakka

Agreed. But then again, public mandate ichina tarvata oka unelected and family members becoming a power center is also not good. What NTR tried to do was completely not acceptable in democracy and there are very few instances where I find a reason to support CBN and this is one of it. What CBN did was commendable and in true spirit.

Of course, ie cheppulu veyadam and all koncham extra chesinaru

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

Lakshmi's NTR lo cheppula scene scene chuste I pity NTR.. legend ani cheppukune vaadiki kuda kukka ni kottinatlu kottinchadu nakka

Yeah, aa time lo intha Social media ledhu. Baboru backed media such as eenadu thappa

Backend asala emaindho common ppl thelusukune lopu NTR garu expired, Baboru in CM seat.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Agreed. But then again, public mandate ichina tarvata oka unelected and family members becoming a power center is also not good. What NTR tried to do was completely not acceptable in democracy and there are very few instances where I find a reason to support CBN and this is one of it. What CBN did was commendable and in true spirit.

Of course, ie cheppulu veyadam and all koncham extra chesinaru

But, he single handedly brought the party to the ruling again in 1994. Yet, he has been humiliated like a dog. Rey pulaks, who is great leader for you slaves ? NTR or nakka ? don't claim both are your leaders. you pulaks, I pity you slaves, also

3 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

But, he single handedly brought the party to the ruling again in 1994. Yet, he has been humiliated like a dog. Rey pulaks, who is great leader for you slaves ? NTR or nakka ? don't claim both are your leaders. you pulaks, I pity you slaves, also

You forgot Ex-IT minister 'Maalokam' in the list giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

Single handedly party ni power lo ki teesukochi, wife ni CM ga, oka power center ga cheyadaniki try cheyadam anedi praja droham tho samanam...!!!

People had faith in NTR and re-elected him to be as a CM and instead NTR tried projecting his wife as another power center, if not NTR projected, there was a LP batch growing as a power center....mari atlanti panulu chestunapudu vatini control cheyalsina responsibility kuda NTR de...He miserably failed and what CBN did was right and perfect..

9 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

When it comes to movies, NTR is a legend and there is no doubt it...

When it comes to politics, NTR was one of the weakest CM’s we ever had and does not deserve any special mentioning. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

When it comes to movies, NTR is a legend and there is no doubt it...

When it comes to politics, NTR was one of the weakest CM’s we ever had and does not deserve any special mentioning. 

I don't agree, the only great CM i know was NTR, may be YSR after NTR but NTR is true legend

1 minute ago, kirakporadu said:

I don't agree, the only great CM i know was NTR, may be YSR after NTR but NTR is true legend

I have no option other than to respect your opinion but that does not change my view that NTR was the weakest leader and CM ...

28 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

Patel patwari , 2 RS rice ( govt bokka money ee scheme valla ) besides this Ami chesadu Bhai ntr ?? Administration Baga chesadu anaku ( aadi law & order ranga murder choosam ga) 

1989 loss ( true legend ayitey mgr vallu gelichinattu gelvali ga)

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Single handedly party ni power lo ki teesukochi, wife ni CM ga, oka power center ga cheyadaniki try cheyadam anedi praja droham tho samanam...!!!

People had faith in NTR and re-elected him to be as a CM and instead NTR tried projecting his wife as another power center, if not NTR projected, there was a LP batch growing as a power center....mari atlanti panulu chestunapudu vatini control cheyalsina responsibility kuda NTR de...He miserably failed and what CBN did was right and perfect..

Idi nijangane jariginda leka nakka gadi creation? To grab power?? 

14 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Idi nijangane jariginda leka nakka gadi creation? To grab power?? 

Everyone in senior administration and in secretariat know about this issue. Idemi PPT zamana lo esina PPT's kadu kada...chusi, cheppina vishayalu...

Apparetly the biggest rebel of all was Alimineti Madhava Reddy...who was denied a cabinet role on recommendation of LP's coterie and Madhava Reddy's group was the biggest chunk of MLA's who revolted...and was rewarded Home Ministry

Ilanti vishayali vasthavalu...yadhardha sanghatanalu...idulo maya marmam emi ledu..No PPT's..