The spine of maratha

lovemystate

13 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Mari chinna LOL ki enduku antha aaveshapadathaav bedar

Don't take this DB seriously 

Seriously CBN should take up AATHMAGOURAVAM concept to reinvigorate the party, it is slowly expected to March to death as CBN ages.

Yea one thing i never liked about CBN is he did not take a stance of united andhra - absolute gutlessness - telangana ku addu lenu ani cheppi telangana lo party ni brathinkinchu kovalani choosadu gaani he did not carry out the original mandate of telugu atmagauravam of TDP.  I can understand it though because Langa movement was just a sketch by YSR and supposed to die by 2014. Kaani unexpected twists tho state mukkalayindhi. still CBN should have lived to a bigger ideal than simple party survival.

7 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Yea one thing i never liked about CBN is he did not take a stance of united andhra - absolute gutlessness - telangana ku addu lenu ani cheppi telangana lo party ni brathinkinchu kovalani choosadu gaani he did not carry out the original mandate of telugu atmagauravam of TDP.  I can understand it though because Langa movement was just a sketch by YSR and supposed to die by 2014. Kaani unexpected twists tho state mukkalayindhi. still CBN should have lived to a bigger ideal than simple party survival.

Conspiracy nut laa unnavey 

LOL 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Conspiracy nut laa unnavey 

LOL 

consi\piracy emundhi ...YSR alliance pettukunnadu TRS tho for 2004. 2000 lone both YSR and KCR met sonia to take her blessing for Langana. It was meant to be diluted immideately after power. KCR accepted minister posts. Diwakar reddy famously said "telangana naa thalakaayaa"