Priyanka reddy topic

samaja_varagamana

38 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Take advantage of technology. People are earning billions with simple technological innovations but don’t want to spend single rupee to help protect fellow human? 
Why can’t people build an app with just one distress signal that sends messages to all the nearby cops or volunteers who are willing to help. 

Very valid thought! 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How about poor people ? Vallaki watch undadu and app kuda vadadam teledu . Chip lantidi emanna insert cheyali for free . Anyone forces her just like car airbags after certain kind of impact and resistance cop ki alert vellali cops ki . I realize this is actually practically not possible . 

aithe nuvvu chitralahari movie choodaledu

1 minute ago, johnydanylee said:

okkasari indian courts ki velli ...random gaa 4-5 people ni adugu ..mee case enti? #womenempowerment telustadi

Do you think wives report on husbands when raped ? Evaro enduku nene cheya . Divorce ante joke ah sir ? 

7 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

aithe nuvvu chitralahari movie choodaledu

Chusa .theater lo and court scene just yesterday  . Nenu annadi free impossible ani that too in India @3$%
Do you know how many % of Indian women don’t have pads and underwear’s during their periods ?  Entire family uses same one underwear too alanti incidents kuda unnayi. Mana level lo kakunda poor man perspective lo alochinchu man 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Chusa .theater lo and court scene just yesterday  . Nenu annadi free impossible ani that too in India @3$%
Do you know how many % of Indian women don’t have pads and underwear’s during their periods ? 

Really Maam? 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Do you know how many % of Indian women don’t have pads and underwear’s during their periods ?  Entire family uses same one underwear too alanti incidents kuda unnayi. Mana level lo kakunda poor man perspective lo alochinchu man 

😯

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

lo mee analysis enti ???

champeyali narikeyali ani kakunda ilanti thought ey rakunda thought ni champeyali ante em cheyali anukuntunaru

My opinion is they should telecast the punishment too on tvs.......it should be more horrifying than death.

middle east chala countries lo ede chestharu anukunta

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Do you think wives report on husbands when raped ? Evaro enduku nene cheya . Divorce ante joke ah sir ? 

nuvvu cheyavemo may be you're 80-90's generation...

millennium batch gurinchi you have no idea... 

divorce ..idi gurthu pettuko... taravata matladam

Just now, johnydanylee said:

Avnaa any real stories recently ...

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t know if you are asking sarcastically . 

Sorry, No. Not at all.

I was like, I never knew it 

Is it due to lack of awareness or poverty? 

16 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

It’s easy to say You are not a woman you don’t get it . Kids unte anni musukoni 3-4 months Kottukoni patch up avutaru @3$%

some % of affluent independent  women might divorce most ppl adjust thinking about future .

I shouldn’t talk about these things may be . It’s good for a guy to have fear . This is okay anukoni if they do these kind of things i am doing bad with this discussion 

1 minute ago, Aatma_Gowravam said:

Sorry, No. Not at all.

I was like, I never knew it 

Is it due to lack of awareness or poverty? 

Poverty. Konni organizations untayi to help but they don’t knOw akkada lack of awareness.