Priyanka reddy topic

samaja_varagamana

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Modern education, especially elementary, middle and high school education lo society behavior, awareness and more importantly, people should be taught to dial 100 for any kind of distress. 

Things have changed and dialing 100 is much more efficient and effective than it was...especially living in around mega city like Hyderabad, Dial 100 for any kind of distress. 

We should learn to avoid panic at such distress times . Some times, the offenders may try to over power and in such cases, dial 100 may not be an option but that not the reason to get attacked...conscience and presence of mind might help us..!

All of this is available in western countries. Why is it still happening in the US/ western countries as well then? 

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

All of this is available in western countries. Why is still happening in the US/ western countries as well then? 

Comparatively, it’s low. Isn’t it? 

And here, I am not talking about domestic violence. I here too many unreported stories of DV in western world. 

this is one kind of a decease ..it can't be eliminated fully but just like we put in controls to limit any other deceases starting with the societal changes that need to happen first. starting with stopping  female infanticide  (female to male ratio effing ridiculous in some states/places) and good education and lastly one should be conscious of their surroundings no matter where you are...just being in US doesn't mean you can go alone after 7pm to some downtown areas..it is the same in India. I am quite familiar with that Tundapalli area(bangalore highway) and It is a popular stop for truckers and a lot of prostitution also used to happen in those days at this toll gate and a secluded place with fast moving trucks with not much people movement after dark. 

I wish as soon as she sensed trouble she should have moved closer to the toll gate where there are people or other trcukers atleast or her sister should have immediately asked her to dial 100. She called her sister at 9:38pm and  10 minutes latter her phone was switched off and by the time her parents went to police it was already past  10:30 or 11 pm.

41 minutes ago, Aatma_Gowravam said:

Comparatively, it’s low. Isn’t it? 

And here, I am not talking about domestic violence. I here too many unreported stories of DV in western world. 

Any stats on that? I have seen 127000 cases being mentioned in 2018 in the USA. In the same time period, India recorded 30000. Percentage wise those numbers look low. So has modern society, education and culture of freedom brought any change to these crimes? Or are we just blindly believing that these changes will result in positive outcomes just because they make us comfortable?

Grama volunteers posts laga 5K salary petti oka 50K undercover constables ni night shift pedite better emo

Do encounters for these type of cases oka 10 cheste chalu

The most important thing women should not be in a place which looks like abandoned & should be extra careful always carry pepper sprays

2 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

lo mee analysis enti ???

champeyali narikeyali ani kakunda ilanti thought ey rakunda thought ni champeyali ante em cheyali anukuntunaru

My opinion is they should telecast the punishment too on tvs.......it should be more horrifying than death.

Prostitution ni legalise cheyali, ee lorry drivers and cheap labor ki Sex anedi easy ga dorakadu....oka ammayi kanpiste inka pashuvulu ipotaaru.

atleast prostitution legal cheste aa sexual frustration akada poyi teerchkuntatu.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

All of this is available in western countries. Why is it still happening in the US/ western countries as well then? 

You can considerably reduce such crimes but cannot make it effective 100%

In india, barely 5-10% rape crimes are reported, hundreds and thousands of such rape crimes are not even being reported at all, such numbers are really shocking especially in backward and rural areas. 

If every rape crime is reported, we would be shocked to know the realities...

3 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

lo mee analysis enti ???

champeyali narikeyali ani kakunda ilanti thought ey rakunda thought ni champeyali ante em cheyali anukuntunaru

My opinion is they should telecast the punishment too on tvs.......it should be more horrifying than death.

vellu vesde punishment ni telecast hesthe evvvadu bayapadtharu...emaian head narikesthunnara bayapadtanki...cops ki call chesthe fast ga react avtharu ani niroopinchali...6 minutes valla chelli tho matladindi anta...police lu akkadki ravadanki 6 minutes chala ekkuva time..

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

In india, barely 5-10% rape crimes are reported, hundreds and thousands of such rape crimes are not even being reported at all, such numbers are really shocking especially in backward and rural areas. 

Ok. Let us look at educated countries only where rape is reported then. Uk has 85000 rapes a year with a population of 67 million where as the USA has 127000 with a population of 300 million. Why is there a difference in stats then? 

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly

32 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ok. Let us look at educated countries only where rape is reported then. Uk has 85000 rapes a year with a population of 67 million where as the USA has 127000 with a population of 300 million. Why is there a difference in stats then? 

Educated countries lo rape statistics is not what I am trying to talk or trying to claim that educated countries are far better off in rapes than  countries like India.

Education is not just about literacy.

We need to educate younger generation about the perils of rape so that such crimes can be avoided. Does not mean 100% but to an extent where it can be very effective. Rape crimes la you cannot compare with USA/UK as mindset and approach are different where as there is a huge percentage of Indian men who  have wrong opinion about women and sex.

Especially in major populated regions in North India, women are seen as household slaves and are subjected to many harsh situations and such women, are not even being able to resist the rape crimes in fact, don't even get reported.  

We need to educate Indian men to start treating women on par and respect the women's intentions and realise the rights they have. 

32 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Now lets talk about the numbers. 85,000 rapes for the population of 67 million per year.

How many rape deaths/homicides do you see in UK ? 

USA might have 127000 rape cases for the population of 300 million, How many of them are rape related homicides ?

If you understand the difference, then I'd be glad to continue debating on this topic.