India lo adapillalu safe aa na asalu?

JANASENA

12 minutes ago, reality said:

Exactly... 

ee thread lo India pi mudslinging chese vallu midi-midi gnanam ani vadhuleyyali anthe...

Valla desham saripodhu annattu vere deshaala meedha padi looting and rapes chesina British vedhavala BBC news channel India pi edavatam entha shamelessness o.. ikkada India pi edche vallu kuda anthe....

VISA officer gadi punyama ani vere country ki vacchi slavery chesthoo kuda intha tekku endhuku manaki? VISA rakapoyi unte ...ilaa India ni velu ethhi chupadam maanesi asalu mana country ki em kaavalo alochinche vaallemo... 

mee thokkalo comparative gajala analysis ni  madichi ekkada ayina pettukondi...

Ante question cheyodhdha? If you don’t question them, the situation will never improve. If you don’t want them to be held accountable then we might as well not have them. “Mee bathukulu inthe, idhi chesude goppara meeku” anattu undhi ee comment. 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Ee vishayam lo cops response issue ekkada undhi? They weren’t even contacted.

The idea is, if one have that ill feeling on cops, expose that. You can do that only by calling them in the first place. People need to learn that first before blaming the system.

I read @Amrita ‘s posts. Though I feel sorrry for the troubles she faced, part of the problem is her too. She herself admitted repeatedly in this thread that she never tried to seek help.

If you need help then seek help (set the expectations).

Correct! Crime happened between 9.30-10.30, and first information police had is after 11.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Ante question cheyodhdha? If you don’t question them, the situation will never improve. If you don’t want them to be held accountable then we might as well not have them. “Mee bathukulu inthe, idhi chesude goppara meeku” anattu undhi ee comment. 

Question cheyyali bro.. But first people should start using 100 for small or big issues.. and automatically it will be under radar and will improve.

But, India lo inthe, us better.. etc comparisons are not good.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, reality said:

Arey LK, don’t tag me and prove yourself over and over again as LK. Enni sarlu cheppina ra... LK ane maata padali ani unte ne ila tag chesthav ani...

ikkada kuda region gajji endhira lamdeeeke... AP lo news eyamantava...Region tho link pettaku...

Rey gorre bhakth slave. Everyone knows how uncouth and labor sanja you are . Since you proclaim to be a representative of Langa land here we can assume how ppl are. Rey stop arguing like a 4 year old :giggle: tag chesthe proving anta :giggle: why do you get triggered when truth is spoken about Langa land and its atrocities. LAnga land is will be always the least developed in southern India in all aspects especially culture, crime and education.  

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

5 minutes ago, reality said:

The idea is, if one have that ill feeling on cops, expose that. You can do that only by calling them in the first place. People need to learn that first before blaming the system.

I read @Amrita ‘s posts. Though I feel sorrry for the troubles she faced, part of the problem is her too. She herself admitted repeatedly in this thread that she never tried to seek help.

2 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Rey gorre bhakth slave. Everyone knows how uncouth and labor sanja you are . Since you proclaim to be a representative of Langa land here we can assume how ppl are. Rey stop arguing like a 4 year old :giggle: tag chesthe proving anta :giggle: why do you get triggered when truth is spoken about Langa land and its atrocities. LAnga land is will be always the least developed in southern India in all aspects especially culture, crime and education.  

Myakkde.. lanjodaka... region or people ni profile cheyakunda maatladu......give respect and take respect... 

and neeku antha brain lekapothe don’t quote me...

Just now, reality said:

Myakkde.. lanjodaka... region or people ni profile cheyakunda maatladu......give respect and take respect...

Mee uncouth, uncivilized langa land lost respect long back. Its all dacoits , slaves and corrupt ppl there. Very very very few good ppl left. 

6 minutes ago, jetwings said:

Question cheyyali bro.. But first people should start using 100 for small or big issues.. and automatically it will be under radar and will improve.

But, India lo inthe, us better.. etc comparisons are not good.

Police station ki poyina ala kooda 100 ki call cheyala kaka? Leka first details thesukoni Pilla ekkadundho kanipettala? The police didn’t know whether the crime happened or not when they were approached. Instead of asking the dispatch to look for the girl, vere station ki po, leka ammayi lechi poyindhemo ane stupid dialoguelu avasarama? The way they are functioning when approached is wrong. 

12 minutes ago, reality said:

Whom to seek help ? After the incident happen on road by stranger that too who is on bike sympathy tappa help ravadam impossible. Ma colony lo chala mandi ki ayyaka they informed cops and we had cop cars roaming around. 

Eppudu evadu em chestado teledu. Help ante outcome ravali mostly naluguru gummi kudi ayyo amma ala ayyinda antaru. I preferred to be silent rather than that attention which has no use.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

Mee uncouth, uncivilized langa land lost respect long back. Its all dacoits , slaves and corrupt ppl there. Very very very few good ppl left. 

Naku quote cheyaku ra lanjodka... ignore chesthunna kuda... emi bajaar lanjoduku vi ra... siggu ledha?

malli chepthunna vinu...

Region profiling endhuku ra chuthiye...

AP lo Manohar ani oka case undedhi thelusa... inka monna ekkado father daughter ni... and many more...

nee lanti edhava lanjodukulu anthata unnanu... don’t blame region for that... AP TG anukuntoo...

19 minutes ago, reality said:

Response is

1. Taking down the complaint regardless of the police station

2. Informing the dispatch to look for the girl

3. Trace the last few numbers that went to and from the victim’s phone 

4. Trace the last location of the victim’s phone. 

5. Alert other route patrols to look for her vehicle. 

How many of these things were done? If they are short of personnel then they should increase it. It should not be the duty of the citizens to ask for more policemen.  The department itself should be aware of increasing the staff given that the city is growing every day. All of these are failures on the part of the department. Citizens can make mistakes, but the authorities shouldn’t be.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Whom to seek help ? After the incident happen on road by stranger that too who is on bike sympathy tappa help ravadam impossible. Ma colony lo chala mandi ki ayyaka they informed cops and we had cop cars roaming around. 

Eppudu evadu em chestado teledu. Help ante outcome ravali mostly naluguru gummi kudi ayyo amma ala ayyinda antaru. I preferred to be silent rather than that attention which has no use.

Ekkado oka daggara start avvali kada..

simple, everyone needs to know there responsibilities.

15 hours ago, aakathaai789 said:

Okappuduu oori chivara vesya gruhaalu ani undevi pedithe avi aina pettandi ledaa neram chesinodni public ga eseyyandi 

I feel implementing both is the solution for this problem.

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Ekkado oka daggara start avvali kada..

simple, everyone needs to know there responsibilities.

Aravadam valla em kadu . At that age i didn't grew up in that kind of environment too.  Kalla mundu ayite ne ma intlo evaru nannu intiki ra friend intiki enduku ani ma amma or my ammamma matladaledu. My mama and dad were silent. Intiki vachaka kuda debbalu takaya paddav annaru kani they werent willing to talk about it. Nanna doctor deggariki tesukellaru . That was end of it as road mida padi mocheyyi geerukoni poyindi. Conservative. 

Support lekunda evaru em matladaleru kuda. I was 17 . What would i do at that age?  Eppudaite i will at least call  a cop and say this colony has so much eve teasing. Honestly nenu oka forum lo elanti topics mida matladuta ante my mom will say why do have to involve in these kind of conversations. She will say it might effect my life.  My mom has done masters and worked in education department  in a director level role again. 

Chala aspects unnayi. 17 yrs is an age where you dont know what is okay and whats isnt okay especially when your family itself aren't willing to talk somethings. Alanti environment intlo kuda undali. Bhakthi gudi tappa godavalu manaku enduku ane families lo em matladaru matladanivvaru. 

Easy to talk than done.