India lo adapillalu safe aa na asalu?

JANASENA

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Police station ki poyina ala kooda 100 ki call cheyala kaka? Leka first details thesukoni Pilla ekkadundho kanipettala? The police didn’t know whether the crime happened or not when they were approached. Instead of asking the dispatch to look for the girl, vere station ki po, leka ammayi lechi poyindhemo ane stupid dialoguelu avasarama? The way they are functioning when approached is wrong. 

No. the police were wrong (and they were also suspended because they were wrong). They should have themselves alerted the correct party immediately. But that was around 11pm the family 'went' to PS after all the crime was over. The point I am trying to make is.. The girl or her sister should have called 100 around 9-9.15 pm, which could have totally avoided the crime. Worst case the family should have called 100 instead of going to PS because of the level of danger... which was  very clear in the recorded call with the sister. It would have saved time.. which might have saved the girl.

31 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Nee laga fuk aaku emo Kani direct compliant chestey dikku ledhu fir kooda file cheyaledhu

Ammayi vunna situation lo prathi okkadu suggestions ivvatamey malli in reality every one knows it's not possible 

I bet USA lo ayithey cops ki call chestaru dairyanga desam lo adhi jaragadhu 

Edho malli aak fuk antey  cheptham 

Emani complaint ichinaru ? Ekada complaint ichinaru ? 

PS ante emaina customer care center anukunava ? Oka phone number kodithe first ika operator vachi Address teesukuni redirect cheyanika ? 

Silly people like you compare things to USA and indulge  in mudslinging...

Its India and things happen in a different way....adi telsuukokapothey chesedi emi ledu...

meeru chepedi etla vundi ante, India lo 100 enduku vundali, 911 pedithe aipotadi kada anatu vundi..

1 minute ago, jetwings said:

No. the police were wrong (and they were also suspended because they were wrong). They should have themselves alerted the correct party immediately. But that was around 11pm the family 'went' to PS after all the crime was over. The point I am trying to make is.. The girl or her sister should have called 100 around 9-9.15 pm, which could have totally avoided the crime. Worst case the family should have called 100 instead of going to PS because of the level of danger... which was  very clear in the recorded call with the sister. It would have saved time.. which might have saved the girl.

Exactly, The victim sensing trouble called her sister to inform...and two hours were wasted just to think what to do ..

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Aravadam valla em kadu . At that age i didn't grew up in that kind of environment too.  Kalla mundu ayite ne ma intlo evaru nannu intiki ra friend intiki enduku ani ma amma or my ammamma matladaledu. My mama and dad were silent. Intiki vachaka kuda debbalu takaya paddav annaru kani they werent willing to talk about it. Nanna doctor deggariki tesukellaru . That was end of it as road mida padi mocheyyi geerukoni poyindi. Conservative. 

Support lekunda evaru em matladaleru kuda. I was 17 . What would i do at that age?  Eppudaite i will at least call  a cop and say this colony has so much eve teasing. Honestly nenu oka forum lo elanti topics mida matladuta ante my mom will say why do have to involve in these kind of conversations. She will say it might effect my life.  My mom has done masters and worked in education department  in a director level role again. 

Easy to talk than done. 

I agree the culture/ conservative reasons. Everyone needs to know that matter won’t publicize only until the point you can endure the pain. In this case you endured the pain and your mom chose to not talk about it due to those conservative shackles, and unfortunately that’s how majority of our elders think.

But, imagine what can we do if the situation goes out of hand. Thats the change ... andhuke she-teams ani vachhayi kada... people need to use it... We can’t compare with some other country and must not deny to such changes.

21 minutes ago, jetwings said:

You can’t put the onus on the citizens to take the correct decision. The way the authorities function should actually protect them. If you are going to say that the girl is wrong to not call 100 then aren’t the authorities wrong to allow these vehicles to be parked there? Why aren’t there adequate service areas for these trucks? Why were they not checked, given that they were drinking that evening? Ela choosina some amount of blame is on the authorities. Coming to your point that she was killed by 11PM so what could the authorities have done anedhi not right. The police didn’t know that she was killed by then. They should have carried out the initial response correctly i.e. trace her out. What if she was killed later at 2AM and the police were still pushing the family around between police stations? The way they are initially responding is wrong at least that should be accepted. The family’s fault is always secondary here.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, reality said:

I agree the culture/ conservative reasons. Everyone needs to know that matter won’t publicize only until the point you can endure the pain. In this case you endured the pain and your mom chose to not talk about it due to those conservative shackles, and unfortunately that’s how majority of our elders think.

But, imagine what can we do if the situation goes out of hand. Thats the change ... andhuke she-teams ani vachhayi kada... people need to use it... We can’t compare with some other country and must not deny to such changes.

Its progressing i do agree. SHE teams avi vachayi but awareness penchali. By default manam 911 ela alochistamoo ala akkada 100 undi ane confidence create avvali. Progress ni evaru deny cheyatledu andi but ikkada to compare cheste we are far away. Also , opportunity to stay in other country undi kabatti manam ikkada matladutam. India lo undi ah opportunity lekapote batakama? Choice unnappude comparision vastundi. Appudu india lo adapillaki safe ayina kakapoyina batukutam. Mundu batakaleda?

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Its progressing i do agree. SHE teams avi vachayi but awareness penchali. By default manam 911 ela alochistamoo ala akkada 100 undi ane confidence create avvali. Progress ni evaru deny cheyatledu andi but ikkada to compare cheste we are far away. Also , opportunity to stay in other country undi kabatti manam ikkada matladutam. India lo undi ah opportunity lekapote batakama? Choice unnappude comparision vastundi. Appudu india lo adapillaki safe ayina kakapoyina batukutam. Mundu batakaleda?

On 11/29/2019 at 10:42 AM, reality said:

Huge overhaul needed from Home ministry and Law ministry standpoint.

1. Educate people to use 100, when in doubt.

2. Set response time limits to authorities. If the response times are not satisfactory, call that out as negligence and take action on relevant police personnel.

3. Amend law to have time-bound investigation and faster punishment. Convicted criminals must receive one and only punishment, “hang until death”.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You can’t put the onus on citizens to take the correct decision. The way the authorities function should actually protect them. If you are going to say that the girl is wrong to not call 100 then aren’t the authorities wrong to allow these vehicles to be parked there? Why aren’t there adequate service areas for these trucks? Why were they not checked, given that they were drinking that evening? Ela choosina some amount of blame is on the authorities. Coming to your point that she was killed by 11PM is not right so what could the authorities have done anedhi not right. The police didn’t know that she was killed by then. They should should have carried out the initial response correctly i.e. trace her out. What if she was killed later at 2AM and the police were still pushing the family around between police stations? The way they are initially responding is wrong at least that should be accepted. The family’s fault is always secondary here.

bro, the police were wrong. wrong. wrong.

There should be awareness and trust about 100.

Kids be taught from elementary school itself.. (like in usa):  About self defense, awareness (like every kid in us know about 911), emergency procedures. this would give presense of mind. If this was the case, the girl or her sister would called 100 around 9.15pm.. thats the ideal case it should be...  

We should call 100 in case of emergency.period. It should be all over minds... To some extent, 108 was ( not sure if it is still).. when i was in india 5 yrs back.. I have seen village girls, uneducated people using 108 to save lives.. (in one case a 4th grade girl called 108 in case of a snake bite which saved a life)

In us, 911 this is etched into minds...  everywhere in swimming pools, public places etc... "call 911 in case of emergency"

14 minutes ago, riashli said:

Thank God naku aadapillalu leru, lekunte life long bhayam tho sachipovali because nothing is going to change.

It will change for sure , requirement or necessities  make the society towards betterment . 

100 meedha awareness Baga vastadhi and people will be more cautious  

1 hour ago, jetwings said:

bro, the police were wrong. wrong. wrong.

There should be awareness and trust about 100.

Kids be taught from elementary school itself.. (like in usa):  About self defense, awareness (like every kid in us know about 911), emergency procedures. this would give presense of mind. If this was the case, the girl or her sister would called 100 around 9.15pm.. thats the ideal case it should be...  

We should call 100 in case of emergency.period. It should be all over minds... To some extent, 108 was ( not sure if it is still).. when i was in india 5 yrs back.. I have seen village girls, uneducated people using 108 to save lives.. (in one case a 4th grade girl called 108 in case of a snake bite which saved a life)

In us, 911 this is etched into minds...  everywhere in swimming pools, public places etc... "call 911 in case of emergency"

100 call cheyali 100 call cheyali antunnaru, but do you know when the complaint was registered? It was registered at 3:10 AM. Not at 11:00 PM as people have said in this thread. Family reached the RGIA police station at 10:00 PM. Even at Shad nagar police station the police wouldn’t file the complaint. The body was found at 5:30 AM. Inkaaa police negligence ledante comedy ne

76-B8-FE74-1-F11-4582-A824-3709-B2624203

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

It will change for sure , requirement or necessities  make the society towards betterment . 

100 meedha awareness Baga vastadhi and people will be more cautious  

Eppudaina Twitter handles chustara, how unresponsive 100 is?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, riashli said:

Eppudaina Twitter handles chustara, how unresponsive 100 is?

From now it will change Ani na opinion , it's a wake-up call again for entire nation . Delhi case tarvatha ( konni jarigaye lendi akkada) they are successful in reducing the number of incidents ( still Delhi stands top in the nation ) . Same in Hyderabad as well , police dept will become more responsible towards common man. 

33 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

100 call cheyali 100 call cheyali antunnaru, but do you know when the complaint was registered? It was registered at 3:10 AM. Not at 11:00 PM as people have said in this thread. Family reached the RGIA police station at 10:00 PM. Even at Shad nagar police station the police wouldn’t file the complaint. The body was found at 5:30 AM. Inkaaa police negligence ledante comedy ne

@DummyVariable bro, read my post again. police were wrong to delay the action because of the procedures.. and they should have started the action immediately before any process/paperwork. Action: they should have alerted the Patrol/nearest PS to the site. Police were wrong, which I clearly mentioned. And they already got suspended, hope it would set future path for others.

Ok, coming to 100, yes and again yes..   the ideal case is, the girl or her sister should have had the presence of mind to call the 100.  (its not completely their fault they didn't. Govt and police dept should create the strong awareness and assure the trust in peoples mind in public. Then everybody first think of 100 in case of any problem)

In the first case, the girl might already dead by 11. In the second case: The victim might be in a state where her mind may not be sharp to respond in because of the situation, but the girl's sister should have had, i think she works in RGIA airport. But again, this should be etched on everybody's mind from child to old man, "call 100 in case of emergency".  The victim called sister around 9.15 or so., so calling 100 before 9.30 should have avoided this.

Please check this:  https://www.eenadu.net/mainnews/2019/12/01/219060032/

dial 100:  5.3lack calls in 2017, 8.7L in 2018,  8.6L till Aug2019. So, this is getting useful.

The average first response time of 100 is 5 minutes.