India lo adapillalu safe aa na asalu?

JANASENA

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ee colors paina..seperate gaa... 4 to 5 threads nadustunnai DB lo ...just check out there ...

one or two incidents are fine..not a series..

coming to the topic...not sure why you are defending the system and blaming the victim....

If you are commenting and comparing a grave situation for a party painting the town with their colors, Trust me something is seriously wrong with you. It’s off topic but why do you want to even give importance to such color stuff when they are of least significance and such stuff is not being done by the government and you are old enough to understand this stuff. If not, I see you propagating preference theory in your personal interest against an issue of grace concern which are not even related in any way. 

coming to the system and my support to the system, what has changed since Nirbhaya ? What should have been done more to avoid such things to happen ? What can LAW do in such things to avoid ? India already has most toughest and serious punishments for rape, what else according to you should be done ? Paint the town with ruling party colors ? 

whatta morons..

27 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If you are commenting and comparing a grave situation for a party painting the town with their colors, Trust me something is seriously wrong with you. It’s off topic but why do you want to even give importance to such color stuff when they are of least significance and such stuff is not being done by the government and you are old enough to understand this stuff. If not, I see you propagating preference theory in your personal interest against an issue of grace concern which are not even related in any way. 

coming to the system and my support to the system, what has changed since Nirbhaya ? What should have been done more to avoid such things to happen ? What can LAW do in such things to avoid ? India already has most toughest and serious punishments for rape, what else according to you should be done ? Paint the town with ruling party colors ? 

whatta morons..

i will try to put simple English words..so you can understand....i do this same technique to explain to kids...hope it will work for you...

ME saying:government  didnt put enough efforts to communicate the message to every common man..that 100 dail can help... ( i kind of hesitated on govt  because they are giving the importance to  colors branding than the important items like this)

You saying: dont blame govt/system...victim didn't call the 100

idhi inka artham kaaka pothe..."yes what a f***ing moron..."

please read through the entire conversation once again...before commenting...

• Upvote 1

What a terrible perversion of humanity...#$1...akkada ammayi dhi problem kadhu brother...problem is with our system of Morales....evaraina ammayi distress lo unnappudu intlo vallaki enduku call chestharantey at least vallani follow avthunnavadu bhayapadthadu that thanu evariko phone chesi chepthundhi ..so it sorta acts like a deterrent sometimes for the pursuer or aggressor, that his act won't go unnoticed and he retreats back from whatever he was trying to do... ikkada a mundakodukulu dhanni kuda khatharu cheyyaledhu...aa ammayi place lo inkevaraina magavadu unna vallani champalanukuntey champesey vallu...it proves that either they had done it previously or don't care about the consequences...Atlanti vallu society lo undakudadhu, we have to eliminate those buggers at any cost...inthaka mundhu CV Anand commissioner ga unnappudu he brought some innovative changes into policing system..hope they continue with those changes. .he used to do naaka bandhi in problematic areas very frequently...even present sajjanar is also an able cop...he doesn't tolerate the crimes on women...warangal acid attack appudu kuda ithanu warangal sp anukunta...swift justice was given..we have innovative ideas like she teams which are quite successfull...kindly refrain from  any remarks on victim and her family...it isn't kind and just to do so...she is a victim for God's sake...as a society we have to be collectively ashamed of what was done ..there is nothing wrong in being ashamed about this dastardly act...my condolences to the girl's family...may her soul rest in peace!

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Incidents like nirbhaya and this one shook that one billion ppl. Moreover India lo strict law em ledu ga raaape chesinavadiki ? Nirbhaya case lo vallaki death penalty icharu but vallani uri teesaroledo nenaithey vinala. Country which doesn’t have any strict law to safeguard its women  cannot be called a safe country. Yes it’s 1.3 B ppl and pramadam ekkadinunchi aina ravachu. We never know. 

Nirbaya case lo all accused except one ki hanged ani vinna. Aa okkadu underage 18 ani 10+ yrs jail. Latest Section 375 movie lo akshay khanna cheppadu

Inkoka thread lo a guy was telling about stockholm syndrome...guys please don't talk nonsense regarding topics which are out of your area of expertise...don't bring your bull here....

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

please read through the entire conversation once again...before commenting...

Come on dude, I really don’t care what your opinion is about...

Read carefully the thread title once and stick to the thread title before concluding on my opinions ..

Did you get a chance to read the thread title ?

9 minutes ago, aatadista said:

i posted a response soon after first thread was posted about the girl. This is exactly what I said. Few db folks will come and start blaming the girl for either of 2 things. One, she didn’t call the right people and two, she went there without her family. So blame the girl, not even the culprits. When I posted that I kind of knew Halwa will be one of those folks. Don’t ask me how I know. Anyone who sees his posts can easily tell what kind of mentality he has.

And there is always a guy who comes into the picture saying ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ type. 

35 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ME saying:government  didnt put enough efforts to communicate the message to every common man..that 100 dail can help... ( i kind of hesitated on govt  because they are giving the importance to  colors branding than the important items like this)

I have no idea if you are able to read my posts properly. 

Do you really think government is responsible for changing the color patterns ? Do you really think the decision to change such colors was implemented on GO issued by Chief Secretary ? 

I mean...if you really think that the color scheme is propagated officially by the government and at Public  expense, it needs special mention that givernment should concentrate on providing security first instead of changing color patterns.

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

are you serious man?

oka chaduvukunna ammayki 100 dial cheyalani alochana raaledante...adhi government failure...

alanti time lo cops help chestaaru ane thought subconscious mind lone ledante..how india is safe...

India lo psychology kanna superstitions/ millions of gods meede interest bhayya.

ofcourse it depends on family/ individual/society everything.

i am not blaming anyone for this

after all “"Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong."”~Murphy's Law

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Come on dude, I really don’t care what your opinion is about...

Read carefully the thread title once and stick to the thread title before concluding on my opinions ..

Did you get a chance to read the thread title ?

He is very clear about his opinion. You are the one writing bull sh1t pivoting from point to point finally blaming the girl. It is clear that the girl trusted the government and policies that are enabled to stop rapes but they didn’t work in this case. Now the question is whether you are still going to say we all can trust the government by burying your head in the sand or blame them so they can start awareness campaign so every household knows the importance of dialing 100.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

And there is always a guy who comes into the picture saying ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ type. 

Because there is always halwa like candidate in every group who cries on people. 

Mazaak aipoindi..emanna ante India safe kadu ani conclusion ki vacheataru...enduku ante Adedo colors changing mida concentration anta..100 dial cheyalante nammakam vundalanta...inkokadu vachi nenu apude cheppa ilantidedo avutundi ani...

India is safe...you opinion makes no effect on safety of people in India. India is safe and it will be safe. Kavalante mee intlo vallani phone chesi adagandi...bayataki vellalante evadaina vachi champestadu ana bhayam tho inti nundi bayataki veltunara ani...decide on what they say..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

He is very clear about his opinion. You are the one writing bull sh1t pivoting from point to point finally blaming the girl. It is clear that the girl trusted the government and policies that are enabled to stop rapes but they didn’t work in this case. Now the question is whether you are still going to say we all can trust the government by burying your head in the sand or blame them so they can start awareness campaign so every household knows the importance of dialing 100.

Who is blaming the girl ! 

oops...you have to support your theory of ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ theory kada

Go ahead...

Just now, aatadista said:

Because there is always halwa like candidate in every group who cries on people. 

I don’t take issues to cry...I have a bigger insights.