India lo adapillalu safe aa na asalu?

JANASENA

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Who is blaming the girl ! 

oops...you have to support your theory of ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ theory kada

Go ahead...

Clearly you have no clue what you are talking. Read through all your posts again. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t take issues to cry...I have a bigger insights. 

Like that @problem id you created to make db believe that people can run away to India with 600k credit card debt? Yeah yeah, we all know your insights. Lol

7 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Like that @problem id you created to make db believe that people can run away to India with 600k credit card debt? Yeah yeah, we all know your insights. Lol

Hehe...just like you believed that story just because someone said so..! Use your intelligence instead of someone else.

My friend, I’m pretty much in US getting my monthly pay like all other h1b’s awaiting GC. 

Now, who ran away ? When I do so, I don’t hesitate to say..

7 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Clearly you have no clue what you are talking. Read through all your posts again. 

Nah..my stand is clear..India is completely safe and has no issues with respect to safety and nothing has changed in this aspect in the last 3 days.

but for people like you, ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ type, they just look for an oppurtunity to prove that their theory is right and has predicted such an outcome. 

Padi mandi lo chepukodaniki ilanti issues ni kuda vadalara meeru ? Nenu epudo cheppa, Nenu apude cheppina, nenu chepinatte ayindi...next inkemaina chepthava ?

Pity on you..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nah..my stand is clear..India is completely safe and has no issues with respect to safety and nothing has changed in this aspect in the last 3 days.

but for proper like you, ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ type, they just look for an oppurtunity to prove that their theory is right and has predicted such an outcome. 

Pity on you..

Lol. My “Nenu apudey chepa” is about you. Just you. Nothing else. To prove that you will come and start blaming the girl first more than the culprits. Because I have seen enough of bullsh1t from you.  I don’t know for some reason I can’t think of anyone else.

Just now, aatadista said:

Lol. My “Nenu apudey chepa” is about you. Just you. Nothing else. To prove that you will come and start blaming the girl first more than the culprits. Because I have seen enough of bullsh1t from you.  I don’t know for some reason I can’t think of anyone else.

I can stick to the topic, Can you do the same ? 

Nenu apude cheppa thread lift chey...akada burada challukundan kavalante

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

Vishayam lekapothey useless conversations bayataki teesi divert cheyadam waste...

I agree to your theory ‘Nenu apude cheppa’

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Vishayam lekapothey useless conversations bayataki teesi divert cheyadam waste...

I agree to your theory ‘Nenu apude cheppa’

okay, then, you continue with your bull sh1t paragraphs that make no sense. I will not involve.

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

okay, then, you continue with your bull sh1t paragraphs that make no sense. I will not involve.

What about ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ ? 

You have seen future already kada..May be you know such things happen kada...

Next emavutundo kuda chepithe, vini santoshitham..!!! 

The question should not be whether India is safe or not. The question should be what people can do to make it better. Some think by saying  “India is not safe”,  people/govt will take measures to make it better. I agree with this approach because I don’t know any other way. Unfortunately, in this approach some others will take the line “India is not safe” literally and try to prove India is safe by giving some weird unproven statistics. Would you say all airlines are safe and stop making improvements because only 0.001% of flights are involved in accidents? No, even though 0.001% is tiny. No human shall be deprived of life and no human shall not end fellow human’s right to live.

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

What about ‘Nenu apude cheppa’ ? 

You have seen future already kada..May be you know such things happen kada...

Next emavutundo kuda chepithe, vini santoshitham..!!! 

“Nenu apudey chepa” is about your db bullish!t and what your thinking is like when it comes to money and women. That’s it. I have no clue about world’s future or anyone else’s. Don’t make idiot of yourself: 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mazaak aipoindi..emanna ante India safe kadu ani conclusion ki vacheataru...enduku ante Adedo colors changing mida concentration anta..100 dial cheyalante nammakam vundalanta...inkokadu vachi nenu apude cheppa ilantidedo avutundi ani...

India is safe...you opinion makes no effect on safety of people in India. India is safe and it will be safe. Kavalante mee intlo vallani phone chesi adagandi...bayataki vellalante evadaina vachi champestadu ana bhayam tho inti nundi bayataki veltunara ani...decide on what they say..

Its clear failure on the part of Gorrela govt ,slaves like you  and the police. The police didn't patrol the area properly. If they did the perpetrators would not find that isolated place. I dont know why all these gruesome acts happen only in Langa land in south. No wonder langas are so uncouth and always are subservient to masters all their lives. You and @reality are shining examples of the langa slaves. 

• Upvote 1

inka enni times cheptharu ra aiyya.

Every time such incident happens - Kotha Laws thestham, Laws ni inka strict chestham, again shara-mamulae

త్వరలోనే చట్టాల్లో మార్పులు

central-minister kishan reddy visits priyanka reddy family members

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ie okka issue pakana pettu...Hyderabad la vunnantha safety niku desham lo ae megacity lo vundadu...

ida kuda vunnaru chillara na kodukulu...but max comments pass cheyadam varake vundipotadi thapa nirbhaya lanti darunalu chala takuva...

One incident will not dent the safety this city offers to its citizens...

I disagree..chennai is the most safest place compare to Hyderabad..

HYDERABAD: Though crimes against women in 

Telangana

have come down, rape cases in the state as well as in Hyderabad have shot up, reveals 

National Crime Records Bureau

2016 data. The data released on Thursday revealed that cases of assault on women with intent to outrage their modesty and sexual harassment were on the rise.According to data, with 1,311 cases, Hyderabad occupies second position in India for cruelty by husbands or relatives towards women, after Delhi which reported 3,645 incidents among major metropolitan cities during 2016. "There has been a rise in such cases as more women are coming into the open about their plight after SHE Teams launched Bharosa centre in May 2016. SHE Team is conducting awareness programmes, offering help and protection to harassed women. This is a positive change we have observed," said D Kavitha, ACP, SHE Teams Hyderabad.

Rape cases in Hyderabad that stood at 113 in 2015 jumped to 170, revealed the latest  NCRB data. These cases saw an upward swing elsewhere in Telangana with total standing at 1,278 in 2016. "The data must have included other commissionerates as well, because since May 2016 till date, we have received almost 63 rape cases from the city. We are taking steps to nip in the bud such crimes by catching offenders who stalk or sexually harass women," said Kavitha.

She claimed that there was 12% reduction in overall crime against women in 2017. Telangana comes in the list of top states across India in crime against women, stated NCRB. Five states which topped the list are Delhi, Assam, Odisha, Telangana and Rajasthan respectively. The data has also revealed that there is a decrease in dowry related deaths from 262 in 2015 to 254 in 2016 in the state.

Among major metropolitan cities, Hyderabad occupies 10th position in stalking cases, with 74 registered in 2016. "In the past one and half years, SHE Teams caught 363 minors for stalking, harassing or eve-teasing women in addition to 1,101 adults. We are now taking up several steps, the cases will surely come down in the next few years," added the ACP

• Upvote 1