India lo adapillalu safe aa na asalu?

JANASENA

18 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

I can understand your feeling you seem to have went thru few bad incidents... Pchh bad.

Things got better anutunnaru recent times lo but i dont know andi as nenu india ki 2-3 weeks vasta every 2-3 yrs so honestly naku now teledu. Now i dont even go out alone. I am always with my parents or family when i go out.

15 minutes ago, AleAle said:

I don’t think so india lo after 9 it’s not safe 

I personally had bad experiences back in 2009 when am in India, 9 pm time lo party nundi intiki veltunte wine bottle visiradu okadu , then literally run cheyalsochindi colony varku

You can have your opinion.World lo any place lo ayina after it is dark alone undadam oka woman ki not safe. This is my opinion. I was told this by few american men too. 

India daughter rape was around 9/10 pm

This girl priyanka was sketched for raping after she parked her scooty at 6 pm. 9:15 pm key ga tyre flat ayindi ani vadu approach ayindi ?  If she directly went by cab to her home instead of coming to that place for bike she used to probably have amazing life.  

Andariki avutunda ante avvadu but evadu elanti vado ela telustundi? Anduke better be safe than sorry.

Just now, Amrita said:

You can have your opinion.World lo any place lo ayina after it is dark alone undadam oka woman ki not safe. This is my opinion. I was told this by few american men too. 

I do agree but USA lo 911 ki cheyali ani strike avtadi ade India lo police Ni contact cheyalani strike avvadu parents or freinds ki call chestam

31 minutes ago, Amrita said:

If i have a daughter chachina nenu india lo penchalanukonu till i feel its safe. I dont seriously want my daughter to be molested. Strong statement but its my opinion.

this statement  pretty much concludes this thread...

18 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bogie...

RPF vaallu untaaru should have complained to them..Trains are usually 99% safe.

untaru.

konni cases lo vallu kooda emi cheyyaleka poyaru.

AP lo 2018 lo incident. Train ni madhya lo aapi mari looti chesaru. RPF undi kooda.. pedda issue ayyindi next station lo passengers train ni kadalanivvaledu.

Comedy ga district edition lo tappa ekkada vartha raledu.

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I didn't blame india i said US is better.what is there to blame?   Every 20 mins a girl is raped in India ippudu nenu rape avvala enti iNdia safe anukuntu.  Safety ante aey aspect lo safety ? Cop ki velli complaint cheste mi ammayi lechipoyinda ani adige danilo safety ah leda cop aey rape cheyadam lo safety ah ? You can differ with me and you can have your opinions. I have no problem with it. 

Based on my experiences and being a woman naku anipinchali India safe Hyd safe na illu safe ani. Adi force chesi anipinchedi kadu.  Btw i am not proving a point. @perugu_vada asked my opinion and i told the same. Nenu point prove cheyalsina avasaram ledanukunta. 

sorry sister if I hurt you. I also have sisters, cousins growing up in india.. some of them even working late night shifts and coming home in office cabs alone at nights. Few incidents will create insecurity in minds.. Presence of mind and training will surely decrease the number of incidents. (for ex, hyd incident had the girl also called 100 after calling her sister, situation wouldhav been diffrent and we wouldn' t even know abut it because she was safe) 

Women need to be more careful anywhere in the world..... Yeah, lets hope there will be a day where no women with out fear can go any where.. any corner.. but thats far away.

But I didn't like your sentence.. ."..I didnt get raped..." 

Over all, my openion is, in general... in terms of woman security, rapes, abuse, molestation .. india is safer, but because of population its blown up and shown via magnifying glass.. 

Yes, women can't still feel safer walking alone on an Indian road at mid night... but hope sometime in future...

But, currently Indian people esp. women,  need  awareness about policing and training  abut self defence and presence of mind in case of dangerous encounters, since childhood.. like in US school, they start in elementory schools itself.

All I hope is a better/improved world for our daughters, sisters.. as soon as possible.

9 minutes ago, FullMoon said:

untaru.

konni cases lo vallu kooda emi cheyyaleka poyaru.

AP lo 2018 lo incident. Train ni madhya lo aapi mari looti chesaru. RPF undi kooda.. pedda issue ayyindi next station lo passengers train ni kadalanivvaledu.

Comedy ga district edition lo tappa ekkada vartha raledu.

Do agree there could be some sensitive spots which are loot prone in some stretches of railways AP lo kuda (guess between Tenali-Nellore and vizianagaram-rayagada) there are few but as compared to earlier now its bit safe.

Also when travelling between Solapur-Pune Kurduvadi ane place untadi which is bit sensitive spot and stone pelting avutuntaayi antuke Non AC sleeper class travel ante surely before the region crosses RPF ask to put shutters down strictly...

Anthuke now a days you can see RPF carrying high focus torch beam lights once train stops in any such remote place in dark they start putting torch around if there is any around.. Premier SF trains lo matuku ivi sure shot untaaru staff..

8 hours ago, jeessy_bb said:

Its clear failure on the part of Gorrela govt ,slaves like you  and the police. The police didn't patrol the area properly. If they did the perpetrators would not find that isolated place. I dont know why all these gruesome acts happen only in Langa land in south. No wonder langas are so uncouth and always are subservient to masters all their lives. You and @reality are shining examples of the langa slaves. 

Arey LK, don’t tag me and prove yourself over and over again as LK. Enni sarlu cheppina ra... LK ane maata padali ani unte ne ila tag chesthav ani...

ikkada kuda region gajji endhira lamdeeeke... AP lo news eyamantava...Region tho link pettaku...

18 minutes ago, AleAle said:

I do agree but USA lo 911 ki cheyali ani strike avtadi ade India lo police Ni contact cheyalani strike avvadu parents or freinds ki call chestam

You are spot on. 

All India needs now is awareness. Hyderabad CP was claiming 5 min average first response time.. Which is comparable to developed contries. I dont think he lied on a public press conference.

Once we have awareness and start using dial 100 like we do 911, then the police system also becomes more answerable with all the media and social media.

We need awareness and training (will give self defence and presence of mind) since schools.. surely make India a better place to live for women.

8 minutes ago, jetwings said:

sorry sister if I hurt you. I also have sisters, cousins growing up in india.. some of them even working shifts and coming home in office cabs alone at nights. Few incidents will create insecurity in minds.. Presence of mind and training will surely decrease the number of incidents. (for ex, hyd incident had the girl also called 100 after calling her sister, situation wouldhav been diffrent and we wouldn' t even know abut it because she was safe) 

Women need to be more careful anywhere in the world..... Yeah, lets hope there will be a day where no women with out fear can go any where.. any corner.. but thats far away.

But I didn't like your sentence.. ."..I didnt get raped..." 

Over all, my openion is, in general... in terms of woman security, rapes, abuse, molestation .. india is safer, but because of population its blown up and shown via magnifying glass.. 

Yes, women can't still feel safer walking alone on an Indian road at mid night... but hope sometime in future...

But, currently Indian people esp. women,  need  awareness about policing and training  abut self defence and presence of mind in case of dangerous encounters, since childhood.. like in US school, they start in elementory schools itself.

All I hope is a better/improved world for our daughters, sisters.. as soon as possible.

Btw why hurt rey ? You can have your opinion . Everyone has freedom of speech.  May be you dont understand somethings not being a woman? Ila kuda alochinchandi !  We can agree to disagree.

I hope too. Getting molested is a worst feeling. No one should experience it and it affects a persons psyche and the way they starting seeing world. Teens lo childhood lo molestation experience chesina vallaki trust issues kuda untayi.

Red: I am glad i am safe here. Miku enduku nachaledu ? May be thats typo. 

20 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Btw why hurt rey ? You can have your opinion . Everyone has freedom of speech.  May be you dont understand somethings not being a woman? Ila kuda alochinchandi !  We can agree to disagree.

I hope too. Getting molested is a worst feeling. No one should experience it and it affects a persons psyche and the way they starting seeing world. Teens lo childhood lo molestation experience chesina vallaki trust issues kuda untayi.

Red: I am glad i am safe here. Miku enduku nachaledu ? May be thats typo. 

take it easy @Amrita sister... I was like.. You didn't get raped in india also. There is no point in that kind of comparison. I don't think you got abused in india. The incidents you have gone through are more like eve teasing. .. and, Yes eve teasing is worse in India compared to the rest of the world... mainly because policing is difficult because of dynamics of India... (population and all the hyderbad gullies.. difficult to keep an eye all the time for police).. but I believe its getting better and better because of things like she-teams etc... severe punishments will deter the cheap-thrill-seeking guys from things like eve teasing. 

Also I am in an openion molestation is more in us than india.. esp, here it even happens from the most trusted people...

2 minutes ago, jetwings said:

take it easy @Amrita sister... I was like.. You didn't get raped in india also. There is no point in that kind of comparison. I don't think you got abused in india. The incidents you have gone through are more like eve teasing. .. and, Yes eve teasing is worse in India compared to the rest of the world... mainly because policing is difficult because of dynamics of India... (population and all the hyderbad gullies.. difficult to keep an eye all the time for police).. but I believe its getting better and better because of things like she-teams etc... severe punishments will deter the cheap-thrill-seeking guys from things like eve teasing. 

No i did get abused in india. India lo nenu 19 yrs unna. I was hardly alone and experienced these. I had no chance to be raped there unlike i am always alone here and safe.

My first abuse was at the age of 6-7 may be. Video cassette shop vadu who lives 7 buildings away from my house. Ah age lo abuse ante ento kuda naku teledu but i knew he was a bad person and ran back home.