India lo adapillalu safe aa na asalu?

JANASENA

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

You can have your opinion.World lo any place lo ayina after it is dark alone undadam oka woman ki not safe. This is my opinion. I was told this by few american men too. 

India daughter rape was around 9/10 pm

This girl priyanka was sketched for raping after she parked her scooty at 6 pm. 9:15 pm key ga tyre flat ayindi ani vadu approach ayindi ?  If she directly went by cab to her home instead of coming to that place for bike she used to probably have amazing life.  

Andariki avutunda ante avvadu but evadu elanti vado ela telustundi? Anduke better be safe than sorry.

Some Cops are negligent nothing more or less I will say highway patrol Ela vundali 

I will say Priyanka didn't do any mistake 

Who can imagine those idiots are that bad 

Cops ki chestey ela respond avutaro kooda Telusu desam

Crime happens anywhere in this world 

Kani maa paridhi Loki radhu antunnaru antey worst

1 hour ago, jetwings said:

You are spot on. 

All India needs now is awareness. Hyderabad CP was claiming 5 min average first response time.. Which is comparable to developed contries. I dont think he lied on a public press conference.

Once we have awareness and start using dial 100 like we do 911, then the police system also becomes more answerable with all the media and social media.

We need awareness and training (will give self defence and presence of mind) since schools.. surely make India a better place to live for women.

This is the only detterence and only way we can improve things.

Education, awareness and presence of mind. People are born without such stuff and needs to be trained and this should happen from very young age, from school itself we need to have such things part of curriculam.

If you are being taught to say 'Thank you' from a very young age, you will retain this habit for ever, its human psycology and same should be applied. 

100 dial cheyandayya ante maku nammakeldu ante evadem chestadu...enduku nammakam ledu ante just because everyone says so anthe kani evadana asalu 100 dial chesthe dani effectiveness evadaina chusada ? prati okadu supreme court cheif justice anukuntadu...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is the only detterence and only way we can improve things.

Education, awareness and presence of mind. People are born without such stuff and needs to be trained and this should happen from very young age, from school itself we need to have such things part of curriculam.

If you are being taught to say 'Thank you' from a very young age, you will retain this habit for ever, its human psycology and same should be applied. 

100 dial cheyandayya ante maku nammakeldu ante evadem chestadu...enduku nammakam ledu ante just because everyone says so anthe kani evadana asalu 100 dial chesthe dani effectiveness evadaina chusada ? prati okadu supreme court cheif justice anukuntadu...

Dude maa pardiloki radhu antunnaru akkada

Just now, futureofandhra said:

ehe nee...pakkaki poi aduko.

nee mokaniki epudana 100 dial chesinava ? adi centralised response system where response needs to be logged . every call that is received on 100 will be response logged and using the control system, the nearest mobile patrol will be alerted and they will reach the scene...

maa paridhi loki raadu ante mari amaravati la case ki hyderabad la pedthava ? Police station ki povalanna alochana vachindi, bagundi mari PS ki velladaniki aye time la 1 min padutundi anthe 100 ki dial cheyadaniki...ediki poindi mari a telivi ? 

chillara vyaharalu matladaku vaa...maa paridhi loki raadu ani...epudana asalu 100 ki call chesinava ? chesthe repsonse etla vuntado telusa ? aak telvad fuk telvad...

induke chepedi, awareness vundali ani...lekapothey prati okadu vachi panikimalina judgements chepadam oka sarada ayindi...

ie DB lo pedda pedda opinions chpetunaru...I can say for sure that not even one person has ever felt the ned to call 100 neither they have an idea how it works...

emana ante america la 911, instant antaru...but 50 years back 911 kuda pedda effective service emi kadu...

things get improved over a period of time..anthe kani walmart la poi konkuni, intiki vachi package open cheyagane instant ready mix noodles kadu system ante...

• Upvote 1

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Exactly call chesina adhe anaru ani guarantee enti?

Call chesinava epudana 100 ki ?

100 is centralised 24/7 response system. they will not ask you which PS and all that non sense crap, they will ask you the location of distress and alert the nearest mobile patrol which will barely take 10-15 mins to reach the spot. every call is logged and response noted and then only closed...

call chesina maa paridhi loki raadu anadam anedi oka chillara vadana...

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nee mokaniki epudana 100 dial chesinava ? adi centralised response system where response needs to be logged . every call that is received on 100 will be response logged and using the control system, the nearest mobile patrol will be alerted and they will reach the scene...

maa paridhi loki raadu ante mari amaravati la case ki hyderabad la pedthava ? Police station ki povalanna alochana vachindi, bagundi mari PS ki velladaniki aye time la 1 min padutundi anthe 100 ki dial cheyadaniki...ediki poindi mari a telivi ? 

chillara vyaharalu matladaku vaa...maa paridhi loki raadu ani...epudana asalu 100 ki call chesinava ? chesthe repsonse etla vuntado telusa ? aak telvad fuk telvad...

Oho can’t the police ask them to call 100? They asked them to go to some other police station, those other guys asked them to go back. Ante vallaku theliyada 100 ki call cheyalani? 

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Call chesinava epudana 100 ki ?

100 is centralised 24/7 response system. they will not ask you which PS and all that non sense crap, they will ask you the location of distress and alert the nearest mobile patrol which will barely take 10-15 mins to reach the spot. every call is logged and response noted and then only closed...

call chesina maa paridhi loki raadu anadam anedi oka chillara vadana...

Adhi vaadana kaadu naayana.. it happened that way. Isn’t it wrong for the police to ask them to go to another police station when someone is asking for help or not? Can’t the police there inform the dispatch? I am not talking about what the girl did here. I am talking about what the police could have done when they were approached. In hindsight, you might say that she was dead by then, but that does not mean that they shouldn’t be responding to the complaint. 

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

induke chepedi, awareness vundali ani...lekapothey prati okadu vachi panikimalina judgements chepadam oka sarada ayindi...

ie DB lo pedda pedda opinions chpetunaru...I can say for sure that not even one person has ever felt the ned to call 100 neither they have an idea how it works...

emana ante america la 911, instant antaru...but 50 years back 911 kuda pedda effective service emi kadu...

things get improved over a period of time..anthe kani walmart la poi konkuni, intiki vachi package open cheyagane instant ready mix noodles kadu system ante...

Exactly... 

ee thread lo India pi mudslinging chese vallu midi-midi gnanam ani vadhuleyyali anthe...

Valla desham saripodhu annattu vere deshaala meedha padi looting and rapes chesina British vedhavala BBC news channel India pi edavatam entha shamelessness o.. ikkada India pi edche vallu kuda anthe....

VISA officer gadi punyama ani vere country ki vacchi slavery chesthoo kuda intha tekku endhuku manaki? VISA rakapoyi unte ...ilaa India ni velu ethhi chupadam maanesi asalu mana country ki em kaavalo alochinche vaallemo... 

mee thokkalo comparative gajala analysis ni  madichi ekkada ayina pettukondi...

27 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nee laga fuk aaku emo Kani direct compliant chestey dikku ledhu fir kooda file cheyaledhu

Ammayi vunna situation lo prathi okkadu suggestions ivvatamey malli in reality every one knows it's not possible 

I bet USA lo ayithey cops ki call chestaru dairyanga desam lo adhi jaragadhu 

Edho malli aak fuk antey  cheptham 

15 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Nope. Not at all. According to me. 

Gandhi told we will get real independence when a lady can walk the streets at 12 in the night.. I guess so many ladies are still trying to get independence..

8 minutes ago, reality said:

Exactly... 

ee thread lo India pi mudslinging chese vallu midi-midi gnanam ani vadhuleyyali anthe...

Valla desham saripodhu annattu vere deshaala meedha padi looting and rapes chesina British vedhavala BBC news channel India pi edavatam entha shamelessness o.. ikkada India pi edche vallu kuda anthe....

VISA officer gadi punyama ani vere country ki vacchi slavery chesthoo kuda intha tekku endhuku manaki? VISA rakapoyi unte ...ilaa India ni velu ethhi chupadam maanesi asalu mana country ki em kaavalo alochinche vaallemo... 

mee thokkalo comparative gajala analysis ni  madichi ekkada ayina pettukondi...

I agree about media to some extent  but u have to see the response of cops na other countries lo Ela respond avutunnaru

Desam lo maku sambhandham ledhu aney level lo vunnaru

31 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dude, even in US, if you go to one police station and report any already happened crime at other city(in the same county) police station they will send you to the actual city.

Here the mistake of the police in the first police station is, as this is an emergency situation, they should have engaged the nearest police station and patrol.. or worst case they should have asked the victims family to call 100.

Btw, as per cyberabad CP the average first response time is 5 min.

I saw in yesterdays news, one lady stranded on road with empty tank (scooty)., and she called 100, police came with petrol.

These kind of things should be widely shown in media, then trust on police increases and people will actually use 100 in emergencies.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

I agree about media to some extent  but u have to see the response of cops na other countries lo Ela respond avutunnaru

Desam lo maku sambhandham ledhu aney level lo vunnaru

Ee vishayam lo cops response issue ekkada undhi? They weren’t even contacted.

The idea is, if one have that ill feeling on cops, expose that. You can do that only by calling them in the first place. People need to learn that first before blaming the system.

I read @Amrita ‘s posts. Though I feel sorrry for the troubles she faced, part of the problem is her too. She herself admitted repeatedly in this thread that she never tried to seek help.

If you need help then seek help (set the expectations).