Manchi home theater setting

Sucker

50 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Thick curtains - Baa, Where did you buy that .....how much long and how much wide .....i have same setup .....some light coming from windows from behind so i want to so the same big curtains across .....so that i can pull when watching ...... all other setup is like yours (of course different speakers) .....

Jo Ann or Micheals. Dimensions depend on the size of your area you want to cover. You will need to get them stitched to suit your needs

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Jo Ann or Micheals. Dimensions depend on the size of your area you want to cover. You will need to get them stitched to suit your needs

ok thanks

21 hours ago, dewarist said:

3K-5K is a decent budget.  I set up home theater in our home recently. We are using 13 X 15 space which is covered on three sides. The other side will be covered by thick curtains which will provide sound proofing and prevent light.

My overall thing costed about 8.5-9k with installation included. Entertainment system includes a 4K supported projector,106" motorized screen, 7.1 speaker system, 65" inch TV, 7.2 Receiver, Power Cleaner , NVidia Sheild TV Pro  for media player, Xbox, Harmony Elite Remote Control system, Shelf. Budget also included Electric wiring, Lighting.

Follow this channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmViFrABvf-HS35N0yMbfkA

Did you set it up in basement?