GDP Fall: Bright Side

FullMoon

8 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

govt em chesthaledu.....so GDP inka fall aithe no surprise

Govt emi Cheyyaleru. 

Emanna cheste they will lose power. Economy growing slowly is the reality of new India. It won't change. 

govt capitalist naayaallaki dochipeduthunnantha kaalam inthe untundi economy. private players ki natural resources thavvukomani sethi lo ettaaru aadu bagupaduthunnadu country naakipothundi 

Just now, aakathaai789 said:

govt capitalist naayaallaki dochipeduthunnantha kaalam inthe untundi economy. private players ki natural resources thavvukomani sethi lo ettaaru aadu bagupaduthunnadu country naakipothundi 

Verey daari? 

Govt free stuff isthey oppukovatledhu ga janaalu. 

Just now, pottipotato said:

So you are okay with govt freebies? If yes, you are better than most right wingers. 

But I bet you'll never challenge a fellow modi supporter who mocks people as lazy. So I don't know. 

People lazy ekkada ?  there r lot of people and eventually families who lack education . Government cannot provide jobs to all of  them that can give a decent life style ( car , smartphone etc not in that aspect).Manfacturing industries ekuva vunna they can provide employment  

Sudden ga vachi communism type lo work for wage ante ela vastaye ?? Free anedhi eppudu bad but some people in India try to exploit the things even thought they r economically in an average situation .

Tell me the list of free incentives that people below poverty r really receiving in India ?? 

FYI 

It is now widely recognised that, despite a long history and much promise, the pace and level of India’s industrial development has been well below even conservative expectations and far short of potential. Conventionally, this has been captured in the fact that the maximum recorded value of the share of manufacturing value added in GDP has never exceeded 19 per cent in India.

In sharp contrast, that figure peaked at above 34 per cent in Brazil, 40 per cent in China, 31 per cent in Korea and 31 per cent in Malaysia.

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

People lazy ekkada ?  there r lot of people and eventually families who lack education . Government cannot provide jobs to all of  them that can give a decent life style ( car , smartphone etc not in that aspect).Manfacturing industries ekuva vunna they can provide employment  

Sudden ga vachi communism type lo work for wage ante ela vastaye ?? Free anedhi eppudu bad but some people in India try to exploit the things even thought they r economically in an average situation .

Tell me the list of free incentives that people below poverty r really receiving in India ?? 

FYI 

It is now widely recognised that, despite a long history and much promise, the pace and level of India’s industrial development has been well below even conservative expectations and far short of potential. Conventionally, this has been captured in the fact that the maximum recorded value of the share of manufacturing value added in GDP has never exceeded 19 per cent in India.

In sharp contrast, that figure peaked at above 34 per cent in Brazil, 40 per cent in China, 31 per cent in Korea and 31 per cent in Malaysia.

Dude malli first nunchi raaku. Last 20yrs em peekaru govt loans to entrepreneurs subsidies anni baaney ichaay ga. 

World market ni crack cheyyatam antha easy kadhu. Indian govt lacks the strategy to be a global player. Few industrialists can't turn the tide. 

Free stuff andariki andatledha? South lo perfect ga andhuthunnayi, kanukko janalani. 

Wage for work anedhi communism kadhu, it is an aspect of capitalism that also takes care of those in the lowest class. 

Communism ante, no wage no work. Oorikey free ga vaadaku aa padhanni. Nobody is foisting communism on India 

9 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Government cannot provide jobs to all of  them that can give a decent life style ( car , smartphone etc not in that aspect).Manfacturin

Private sector em peekesindhi? What is the level of car ownership in India? 2℅?

I'm not against private sector. It is definitely the way forward, but i get pissed off only at upper middle class assholes asking the people who strike to shut up. 

Like have some shame. 

Also India is never going back to high growth levels. It's fine. People are comfortable compared to earlier. 

Just don't make it worse with delusional notions of free market reforms which will devastate the lowest class

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Dude malli first nunchi raaku. Last 20yrs em peekaru govt loans to entrepreneurs subsidies anni baaney ichaay ga. 

World market ni crack cheyyatam antha easy kadhu. Indian govt lacks the strategy to be a global player. Few industrialists can't turn the tide. 

Free stuff andariki andatledha? South lo perfect ga andhuthunnayi, kanukko janalani. 

Wage for work anedhi communism kadhu, it is an aspect of capitalism that also takes care of those in the lowest class. 

Communism ante, no wage no work. Oorikey free ga vaadaku aa padhanni. Nobody is foisting communism on India 

Let's see this time bjp reduced the corporate tax and trying to attract manfacturing sector to India . If that really happens it can boost our gdp and employment as wellml

Ration store lo takkuva rate ki household products kakunda Inka Ami unnay cheppu free stuff for poor people? Lot of people took advantage of fees reimbursement , which was tragetted for people below poverty line . That's unfortunate 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Let's see this time bjp reduced the corporate tax and trying to attract manfacturing sector to India . If that really happens it can boost our gdp and employment as wellml

Ration store lo takkuva rate ki household products kakunda Inka Ami unnay cheppu free stuff for poor people? Lot of people took advantage of fees reimbursement , which was tragetted for people below poverty line . That's unfortunate 

Reducing corporate tax will  improve what? Don't do comedy bro. India is unattractive to manufacturing because of so many reasons, most of them have nothing to do with India itself. 

Free laptops to students great scheme. I've not met a single student who is studying in govt school who has criticized it. And the laptops are amazing lenovo with amd processor. They previously had a cheap mediatek processor. 

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Naaku policy gurinchi maatladey antha telidu India gurinchi. 

I see people mocking people as lazy and I mock them back. Evry post I post here is to mock those people only. 

I don't understand which side you fall on

People who claim that casteism is over, and that everyone must 'compete' on equal footing. 

These urban assholes are the ones I'm posting against here. I won't name them because there are too many. 

45 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Verey daari? 

india should adopt a economic model which corporates are like players and govt monitor like an umpire this system would help for indian economy 

5 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

india should adopt a economic model which corporates are like players and govt monitor like an umpire this system would help for indian economy 

Ade capitalism in nut shell