This is correct punishment for Priyanka’s case

BeautyQueen

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I know. They called her nirbhaya to hide her identity. 

Actually there are supreme Court guidelines to never reveal the identity of the victim like her name and personal details like photograph of the victim ..Kaani mana media follow avvaledhu...even during nirbhaya case her details like photograph and name of the victim were never published by national media...

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Actually there are supreme Court guidelines to never reveal the identity of the victim like her name and personal details like photograph of the victim ..Kaani mana media follow avvaledhu...even during nirbhaya case her details like photograph and name of the victim were never published by national media...

Her parents only gave consent to air it on BBC.  I think they were okay with that. They were strong parents. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I knew they created a section after that incident but I did not know they started calling her Nirbhaya 

First they called her nirbhaya and then that act came into existence after that case . But eventually pics and all info bayatiki vachesindi. Her parents talked to BBC too. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

First they called her nirbhaya and then that act came into existence after that case . But eventually pics and all info bayatiki vachesindi. Her parents talked to BBC too. 

Got it 

39 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

International media like CNN, BBC follwo avaledhu ga. BBC even interviewed the culprit and later the documentary was banned .

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

International media like CNN, BBC follwo avaledhu ga. BBC even interviewed the culprit and later the documentary was banned .

BBC documentary link plz

8 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

By law there are lot of secrecy and privacy be rules right

56 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

By law there are lot of secrecy and privacy be rules right

Yeah brother....there are lots of details regarding this....I came across this article while I was pursuing my undergraduate...

https://ijme.in/articles/legal-changes-towards-justice-for-sexual-assault-victims/?galley=html

It is good article with good info...