Finally out of ATT network

iddaritho

After 7 years moved to Verizon , have been thinking about moving for 4 years some how got out this year 

took 1 XR phone , got one for free, 800 dollar  prepaid master card 

will be paying same money for unlimited Verizon as att which was shared in plan 

I never thought att gave any good offers 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

After 7 years moved to Verizon , have been thinking about moving for 4 years some how got out this year 

Mee degara 5g unda if yes opt for 5g phone

52 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Unlimited 80$ na

54 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

ATT lo antha manchi offers unnaya kaka ? 
Verizon lo unlimited 2 lines ki month entha avutundi kaka ?  

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

Baa AT&T vadi balance yela settle chesav ? Verizon ki move aithe yemaina settle chesada Verizon vadu .

Does unlimited data at high speed  is needed? Most of the time you connect to wifi kada. I pay 21$ per month for Lyca. 

I was with ATT for 8 years...but couple of months back I realized I was paying way too much for data and other charges...

Move to Mint Mobile, paid $240/year for whole year with 12GB/month. 

Its better to buy device off the credit card and pay it monthly than to be on these schemes.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I was with ATT for 8 years...but couple of months back I realized I was paying way too much for data and other charges...

Its better to buy device off the credit card and pay it monthly than to be on these schemes.

Signal??

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Signal??

I place where I’m actually has better T-Mobile signal than ATT/Verizon. No complaints on data speed although sometimes during the peak hours, I can see some lag and slow but for what I paid versus what I used to pay, no complaints.

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

What is the difference  between paying monthly to provider and paying in full to credit card