Finally out of ATT network

iddaritho

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I was with ATT for 8 years...but couple of months back I realized I was paying way too much for data and other charges...

Move to Mint Mobile, paid $240/year for whole year with 12GB/month. 

Its better to buy device off the credit card and pay it monthly than to be on these schemes.

I also moved from ATT to mint an year back. I have awesome signal.  I like it. 

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I also moved from ATT to mint an year back. I have awesome signal.  I like it. 

Actually I saw your post on this topic ...about Mint Mobile about 5-6 months back and decided to take mint...

Naa place ki signal kuda baguntadi...so no regrets at all...now I realized how much I have been paying for att

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Actually I saw your post on this topic ...about Mint Mobile about 5-6 months back and decided to take mint...

Naa place ki signal kuda baguntadi...so no regrets at all...now I realized how much I have been paying for att

I know ! A bill chustene heart attack vachedi . I was paying for data over usage every month then. Abba enta haayiga undo. Eppudo maralsindi late than never appudaina maranu. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I know ! A bill chustene heart attack vachedi . I was paying for data over usage every month then. Abba enta haayiga undo. Eppudo maralsindi late than never appudaina maranu. 

ATT is the worst company due to their unethical practices, their data reporting and overages is a scam to collect money no matter what, T Mobile will kill it totally for sure

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ATT is the worst company due to their unethical practices, their data reporting and overages is a scam to collect money no matter what, T Mobile will kill it totally for sure

Really ? I thought may be i was really using . I used to have very few apps and just emails configured. nenu youtube kuda chudanu on phone. Eppudu ardham ayyedi kadu 3GB ala overage avutondi ani but may be vadutunna emo anukunedanini. 

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

True..

Every month, for two lines with ATT, I used to pay almost $150/month...and apudapudu over use of data and never really cared to see the itemized bill..

ipudu prepaid and year ki okatesari kattesina...Haiga vundi, unnessasary monthly expenses control avutundi..and its now 12GB/month and I never went over the limit and my annual bill is fixed no matter what the usage is...

Nothing has changed...neither my usage levels or kind of service. I paid up remaining balance on iPhone cost and unlocked, then ported to Mint..and I now pay only $25/month...and it’s better to buy an unlocked phone. Elago prati okadi degara 0% credit card vunde vuntadi, better to buy one using such cards for mobile handset and use services like Mint etc for data and voice:.

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Really ? I thought may be i was really using . I used to have very few apps and just emails configured. nenu youtube kuda chudanu on phone. Eppudu ardham ayyedi kadu 3GB ala overage avutondi ani but may be vadutunna emo anukunedanini. 

ran a data usage app, never crossed 2gb actually, but ATT allways charged overages, went out of ATT  in 2015 and never returned back again

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

True..

Every month, for two lines with ATT, I used to pay almost $150/month...and apudapudu over use of data and never really cared to see the itemized bill..

ipudu prepaid and year ki okatesari kattesina...Haiga vundi, unnessasary monthly expenses control avutundi..and its now 12GB/month and I never went over the limit and my annual bill is fixed no matter what the usage is...

Awesome ! I am paying every 3 months i will see if price changes for yearly. Thanks !

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ran a data usage app, never crossed 2gb actually, but ATT allways charged overages, went out of ATT  in 2015 and never returned back again

I wish i knew this before. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Awesome ! I am paying every 3 months i will see if price changes for yearly. Thanks !

First when I bought, they gave me buy 3 months and get 3 months free  for 8GB/month...and after that, just last week ae offered me $240/year for 12GB/month. 

idedo bagundi ani year ki teesukunna...

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

That may be true...I read similar stories about ATT that they charge for overages and their data meter is not upto the mark

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

First when I bought, they gave me buy 3 months and get 3 months free  for 8GB/month...and after that, just last week ae offered me $240/year for 12GB/month. 

idedo bagundi ani year ki teesukunna...

Oh ! will check it out. Thanks !