Ramesh eramalli singapore

lovemystate

SOme Ramesh Erramalli in singapore was upset that a security in condo rudely treated his guests and fined them and cursed him. Huge mobs in singapore now are showing disgust to whole of India and want him to lose job and kicked out of country (he is actually singaporean).

Lesson 1 - no foreign country really respects an immigrant esp if an immigrant physically resembles some other . 

Lesson 2 - No foreign country really respects an indian immigrant.

lesson 3 - indian immigrant job is work like a donkey  show off some  wealth and status to other indians in india and just shut the fk up with everyone else no matter how poor and how wrong that "else" is,

lesson4 : neverthelsess our telugu people learn no lessons and give all tax money to india which guarentees $hitty treatment everywhere.

read the comments below :

https://www.change.org/p/every-singaporean-get-ramesh-erramalli-fired-from-jp-morgan-singapore

7 hours ago, lovemystate said:

SOme Ramesh Erramalli in singapore was upset that a security in condo rudely treated his guests and fined them and cursed him. Huge mobs in singapore now are showing disgust to whole of India and want him to lose job and kicked out of country (he is actually singaporean).

Lesson 1 - no foreign country really respects an immigrant esp if an immigrant physically resembles some other . 

Lesson 2 - No foreign country really respects an indian immigrant.

lesson 3 - indian immigrant job is work like a donkey  show off some  wealth and status to other indians in india and just shut the fk up with everyone else no matter how poor and how wrong that "else" is,

lesson4 : neverthelsess our telugu people learn no lessons and give all tax money to india which guarentees $hitty treatment everywhere.

read the comments below :

https://www.change.org/p/every-singaporean-get-ramesh-erramalli-fired-from-jp-morgan-singapore

Anger happens every where.. ppl fight and become friends again .. I didn’t watch whole video what happened.. most of the cooperates cannot fire based on This kind of incidents .. if they fire then emp is coming after them to sue! Easy $$

8 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

He is Indian born Singaporean... Ani ministry of manpower matter closed...

Some of the them want desam guys to go out I left that country for good but beautiful city

singapoor and malaysia lo Indians ni first nunchi kuda 3rd grade citizens la chustaaru, idi kottemi kaadu

US lo nallola ela mugging chestaaro malaysia lo local Indians(Tamil and Telugus) kuda anthe , India nunchi vachina Immigrants ni ekkuva target chestaru Malaysia lo puttina Indians

1 hour ago, nag_mama said:

singapoor and malaysia lo Indians ni first nunchi kuda 3rd grade citizens la chustaaru, idi kottemi kaadu

US lo nallola ela mugging chestaaro malaysia lo local Indians(Tamil and Telugus) kuda anthe , India nunchi vachina Immigrants ni ekkuva target chestaru Malaysia lo puttina Indians

Usa lo nalla JP Morgan executive ni hero laga choostharu. And also nalla community have their huge support ecosystem. Ikkada 47000 people signed a petition asking him to be fired and banished from country just for shouting a few words. Nothing other indians can do there.

basically indians ekkadaina third rate gaani choostharu. And there are good reasons.

2 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

Anger happens every where.. ppl fight and become friends again .. I didn’t watch whole video what happened.. most of the cooperates cannot fire based on This kind of incidents .. if they fire then emp is coming after them to sue! Easy $$

Sue cheyyadaniki chance ledhu. Anger happens everywhere? All he said was few curse words that’s all. And 47000 signed a petition asking him to be kicked out of the country,

26 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Sue cheyyadaniki chance ledhu. Anger happens everywhere? All he said was few curse words that’s all. And 47000 signed a petition asking him to be kicked out of the country,

50K reach aithe, will they kick him out? Ala unte, I will post in some Pak forum :D

Evado chettha vedhala unnadu. We see these bunch in many places in India. Especially in IT. Shallow thinking, highly arrogant, no humblness or humility..

11 minutes ago, Somedude said:

50K reach aithe, will they kick him out? Ala unte, I will post in some Pak forum :D

Evado chettha vedhala unnadu. We see these bunch in many places in India. Especially in IT. Shallow thinking, highly arrogant, no humblness or humility..

They won’t kick him out. I mean Singapore govt wont.But is not this level of anger on trivial incident significant? This shows the opinion they have on even successful Indians. My point is tying ourselves with India is mostly a curse to us. Most ppl hate India for its casteism eyc.