• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pichkaari

• ARYA

• Love_Guru

• tacobell fan

24 minutes ago, ARYA said:

paris lo le marias, as usual eifell tower ( book far in advance for the 2nd or top level leka pote private tours lo povali ) , lourve museum, montmarte , latin square, Alexandria bridge, we took a walking tour with a photographer, champ elyses, galleria mall , there are a lot of good dining options in paris look in google and trip advisor for recommendations we went to pizzeria popolare for good pizza and truffle pasta . Paris had a great wide and awesome cafes reminded me of polished Hyd cafe culture, best coffes and best croissants  inka swiss ite we rented a car and drove from zurich to lauterbrunnen and stayed in an airbnb there and visited bern - 1day interlaken - 1 day jungfraujoch top of europe - 1 day and did the bike+gondola+down hill walk from lauterbrunnen to murren and gimmelwald and back down...I should say this is the best hike I ever did. swiss was very expensive and very peaceful. WaTCH rick steves thatas  best of europe episodes to get an idea about these places. venice i recommend you to get to the touristy spots early in the morning, you will have ample time and space for yourself. Italy is a bit commercialized out of all the other countries so beware of scammers and dont go to the restraunts where people stand outside with the menus and call you in...the best places are a bit inside and away from the general main streets so check in google/tripadvisor for the restraunts which have the more reviews this helps

Thanks Man.. 

Eiffel Tower lo restaurants try chesava man? Like the one in first level or 2nd level? 

Do you recommend Renting a car or getting a Swiss Pass? and 3 days lauterbrunnen lone airbnb tisukoni .. Bern and Interlaken ki commute chesara? and hows driving in Swiss with google maps?

23 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Thanks Man.. 

Eiffel Tower lo restaurants try chesava man? Like the one in first level or 2nd level? 

Do you recommend Renting a car or getting a Swiss Pass? and 3 days lauterbrunnen lone airbnb tisukoni .. Bern and Interlaken ki commute chesara? and hows driving in Swiss with google maps?

its booked for like 3 months in advance man..i got a rental car in swiss so that we can go around the country...swiss pass is a good idea but i did not take it as we had a car and also top of europe ki povalante per person it was like $250

First of all winter lo waste vayya ...chaala vatiki entry restriction untadi ... Aa snow lo em cheyyalev ..if u want polar express kinda exp ...you can try 

Internal flight transfers ki Easyjet or u can go in bullet trains(tgv) ...

Paris: as mentioned above ... Eiffel tower tappa peddaga peekedi em ledu ... point du triump ... Disneyland ....cabaret ... Eiffel tower long view kosam ...monte prannese ..thats it ... Neeku paintings meeda interest unte ... LOURVE .... Ki vellu ..I suggest bullet train from paris to geneva ..or easyjet flight if u are heading to zurich first ...

Zurich(german border) and geneva(french border) .... Oka side nundi estart chesi inko side end kodthe saalu swiss almost cover aipitadi 

If u starting from Geneva .... Half day geneva city cover chesi - water fountain in lake Geneva... UNO building etc etc u can go to lussanne --- i suggest the hotel Lavuax ( wineries and french alps view) superb asala ... Next day to Interlaken

And the most imp place is Interlaken ... Akkada lauterbrunnen ane place nundi estart avutai anni destinatiins .... So better take hotel in lauterbrunnen ... or u better stay in grindelwald .... 

MT.Schthron (007- rotating hotel) on a cliff .... Or go to mt. Jungfrach(top of europe) or mt. Michelein foe skeeing 

And ferry ride from interlaken to laken thun and lake spiez ... Next akkada nundi ... Luzern....lake lucerene ... Mt.pilatus and mt.titlis ... 

If u have enough time ..u can cover zermatt( toblerone choc paina undey mountain) and then to zurich( beautiful city on earth) 

Take a flight and go to Venice

Book a hotel in venice lido rather than in venice city .... 

Day pass oka 8 euros anukunta ..you can go for water buses ...local trams and trains ....with that ... 

Gandola ride... Ride to murano ... Lido beaches  and akkada food ... And u take train to bolagna- hq of lambhorgini and ferrari (worth to go if u r a car lover) and then train to firenzi(florence) ...city tour and take a taxi or bus to leaning tower of pisa .... 

Next destination is to rome( colloseum and vatican city) and then to naples(capri island  and pompeii) 

36 minutes ago, Love_Guru said:

First of all winter lo waste vayya ...chaala vatiki entry restriction untadi ... Aa snow lo em cheyyalev ..if u want polar express kinda exp ...you can try 

Internal flight transfers ki Easyjet or u can go in bullet trains(tgv) ...

Paris: as mentioned above ... Eiffel tower tappa peddaga peekedi em ledu ... point du triump ... Disneyland ....cabaret ... Eiffel tower long view kosam ...monte prannese ..thats it ... Neeku paintings meeda interest unte ... LOURVE .... Ki vellu ..I suggest bullet train from paris to geneva ..or easyjet flight if u are heading to zurich first ...

Zurich(german border) and geneva(french border) .... Oka side nundi estart chesi inko side end kodthe saalu swiss almost cover aipitadi 

If u starting from Geneva .... Half day geneva city cover chesi - water fountain in lake Geneva... UNO building etc etc u can go to lussanne --- i suggest the hotel Lavuax ( wineries and french alps view) superb asala ... Next day to Interlaken

And the most imp place is Interlaken ... Akkada lauterbrunnen ane place nundi estart avutai anni destinatiins .... So better take hotel in lauterbrunnen ... or u better stay in grindelwald .... 

MT.Schthron (007- rotating hotel) on a cliff .... Or go to mt. Jungfrach(top of europe) or mt. Michelein foe skeeing 

And ferry ride from interlaken to laken thun and lake spiez ... Next akkada nundi ... Luzern....lake lucerene ... Mt.pilatus and mt.titlis ... 

If u have enough time ..u can cover zermatt( toblerone choc paina undey mountain) and then to zurich( beautiful city on earth) 

Take a flight and go to Venice

Book a hotel in venice lido rather than in venice city .... 

Day pass oka 8 euros anukunta ..you can go for water buses ...local trams and trains ....with that ... 

Gandola ride... Ride to murano ... Lido beaches  and akkada food ... And u take train to bolagna- hq of lambhorgini and ferrari (worth to go if u r a car lover) and then train to firenzi(florence) ...city tour and take a taxi or bus to leaning tower of pisa .... 

Next destination is to rome( colloseum and vatican city) and then to naples(capri island  and pompeii) 

Thanks man. Italy already covered man last time including Venice. I'm having hard time planning Swiss, not sure about the public transport. I mean local ga tiragaali ante ela? Like hotel nunchi train station ki velladaaniki etc..  How did you guys travel man ee places lo local ga? Swiss pass or rental car?

3 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Thanks man. Italy already covered man last time including Venice. I'm having hard time planning Swiss, not sure about the public transport. I mean local ga tiragaali ante ela? Like hotel nunchi train station ki velladaaniki etc..  How did you guys travel man ee places lo local ga? Swiss pass or rental car?

Swiss pass is best ...trains jrnys are awesome .... Car drive chesta pothe ..u will miss some of em ...and moreover ... Swiss pass tho u can take all modes of public transport including train..bus ..tram... Ferrys..some cable cars 

And moreover ... Mt titlis ..mt jungfrauc lanti places ki 30 to 50% off untadi swiss pass untey ... 

Swiss is the best country regarding public transport ... 

But winter lo airfares takkuva untai and hotels kooda cheap ga untai... But chaala  places cover cheyyalev 

For example ... If u r in interlaken and want to go top of europe ... Train from Interlaken OST to lauterbrunnen ki trains frequent ga untai... Akkada nundi u have to choose ... Mt schilthron or michelin or junfrauch ... Or wengen or grindelwald... Lauterbrunner information center lo ...cam lo choosi cheptaru m.how is weather there ani...best place to visit at that point of time ani ... So accrodinly u can go thr 

Same with mt. Titlis .... Luzern nundi engelberg daaka train untadi ... Akakda nundi ropeway ... But long jrny ...last lo rotating cable car untadi ... Dani name titlis rotair .... Paina snow cave and lot of winter sport activities untai ..but almost antha mana indians and chinki galle untaru ... 

3 hours ago, ARYA said:

its booked for like 3 months in advance man..i got a rental car in swiss so that we can go around the country...swiss pass is a good idea but i did not take it as we had a car and also top of europe ki povalante per person it was like $250

Thanks man. So basically, Zurich lo car rent ki tisukoni ..lauterbrunnen ki velli.. akkada 3 days stay chesi.. Bern and interlaken chusi .. Zurich ki back ayyaru meeru.. anthe kada man? 

11 minutes ago, Love_Guru said:

Swiss pass is best ...trains jrnys are awesome .... Car drive chesta pothe ..u will miss some of em ...and moreover ... Swiss pass tho u can take all modes of public transport including train..bus ..tram... Ferrys..some cable cars 

And moreover ... Mt titlis ..mt jungfrauc lanti places ki 30 to 50% off untadi swiss pass untey ... 

Swiss is the best country regarding public transport ... 

But winter lo airfares takkuva untai and hotels kooda cheap ga untai... But chaala  places cover cheyyalev 

Awesome man. March 1st lo going. Paris -> Venice -> Swiss -> Paris idhi itenary. First paris lo 3 days, next venice lo 3 days and then Venice to Bern/Zurich ticket book chesukoni.. 5 days Swiss lo spend chesi, back to Paris.

Swiss lo Bern and Interlaken sure ga cover cheyali ani thinking and there's some interesting Spa restaurant in Vals. Adhi kuda cover cheyali ani thinking.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4784e4a838601dbb%3A0x12f0eb544f0696f3!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNRjJTRM6JggV3cfvYil61Aenv0pagSAFib3YxC%3Dw478-h320-k-no!5s7132 hotel - Google Search!15sCAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipNRjJTRM6JggV3cfvYil61Aenv0pagSAFib3YxC&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj_sK-XwJjmAhXKV98KHQUeAOsQoiowC3oECA8QBg

44 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Awesome man. March 1st lo going. Paris -> Venice -> Swiss -> Paris idhi itenary. First paris lo 3 days, next venice lo 3 days and then Venice to Bern/Zurich ticket book chesukoni.. 5 days Swiss lo spend chesi, back to Paris.

Swiss lo Bern and Interlaken sure ga cover cheyali ani thinking and there's some interesting Spa restaurant in Vals. Adhi kuda cover cheyali ani thinking.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4784e4a838601dbb%3A0x12f0eb544f0696f3!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNRjJTRM6JggV3cfvYil61Aenv0pagSAFib3YxC%3Dw478-h320-k-no!5s7132 hotel - Google Search!15sCAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipNRjJTRM6JggV3cfvYil61Aenv0pagSAFib3YxC&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj_sK-XwJjmAhXKV98KHQUeAOsQoiowC3oECA8QBg

Bern ki half day saalu man ... Very small but bootipul city.... Museums interest unte ..saana unnai and moreover swiss pass thi almost anni free ... Bern interlaken pakkane soo ... Train ekki bern lo ... Thun lo digipoyi ..ferry ekki ... Interlaken ki po ... Ferry ride ki seperate ga ante malla time waste ... 

But dont miss lussanne lauvax hotel...trust me ..u will be in heaven ... Swiss tourn mottam oka ethu ... Ee hotel and sorroundings oka ethu 

38 minutes ago, Love_Guru said:

Bern ki half day saalu man ... Very small but bootipul city.... Museums interest unte ..saana unnai and moreover swiss pass thi almost anni free ... Bern interlaken pakkane soo ... Train ekki bern lo ... Thun lo digipoyi ..ferry ekki ... Interlaken ki po ... Ferry ride ki seperate ga ante malla time waste ... 

But dont miss lussanne lauvax hotel...trust me ..u will be in heaven ... Swiss tourn mottam oka ethu ... Ee hotel and sorroundings oka ethu 

Yeah Lauvex hotel ..  Bern nunchi 1 and half hour e undhi.. What to do akkada? Small tour emanna istara valle?

2 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

Thanks man. So basically, Zurich lo car rent ki tisukoni ..lauterbrunnen ki velli.. akkada 3 days stay chesi.. Bern and interlaken chusi .. Zurich ki back ayyaru meeru.. anthe kada man? 

zurich  lauterbrunen bern interlaken oka circle lekka untundi they are like less than 45 - 90 mins drive within

7 hours ago, Pichkaari said:

Yeah Lauvex hotel ..  Bern nunchi 1 and half hour e undhi.. What to do akkada? Small tour emanna istara valle?

Tour laaga kaadhu ...hotel isolated ga untadi ... Venaka mottam vineries ... front balcony nundi ..lake geneva and french alps view ... Mundu small railway stn untadi ..very scenic ... We can walk from the back of the hotel and we can see wine making and wine tasting ...