Jagan policies on education

kothavani

• 1 month later...

i'm not sure about that either. Friends, I recently had serious issues with critical review of an article. It turned out to be a very difficult kind of work for me, so I asked for help https://edubirdie.com/article-review-writing First of all, the writer made sure that he completely understood my assignment and all the guidelines before he began writing. My paper was finished very fast and well before the specified deadline. I thought it was written excellently. He definitely completely grasped the topic. Overall, he is a great writer and I couldn't have asked for better.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:11 PM, kothavani said:

Not sure how kejriwal govt was able to change govt schools heard it received appreciations all over

Delhi is one such state where revenues are surplus..and they don’t need to spend on law and order as it is managed by the union..

Comparirively a smaller state. Overall ga ok 200 schools or may be 300 schools maintain chestundochu...and a government which has 57 MLA’s elected , its comparatively an easier task to monitor those 300 odd schools ..even if you improve the standard by 10%, its a huge change. 

Ade south India lo it’s not so easy, the standard on North Indian Sarkari schools is barley half of what it is South Indian Sarkari schools, oka decade back ae South Indian schools are at a level to delhi/‘ schools.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lovemystate said:

Ee buchodu videos endhukura baabu. eedu and thant journalist sai good wathces for brain dead lying scum.

Nuvu cheyi videos anna serious ga cheptuna ave share chesukuntam

Just now, kothavani said:

Nuvu cheyi videos anna serious ga cheptuna ave share chesukuntam

Ade cheyadam enti kothaga, boothu kitti videos vunayi kada...kotha palukulu..dame to same vuntayi

yes alochisthunna ok youtube channel pedadhamani. Too much confusion in telugu youth. Oka genration mottham troll chesthe pedda potu gaadu ani feel aipothunnaru. And most do not know basics of civil life, society, citizenship, nation, state, country.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

yes alochisthunna ok youtube channel pedadhamani. Too much confusion in telugu youth. Oka genration mottham troll chesthe pedda potu gaadu ani feel aipothunnaru. And most do not know basics of civil life, society, citizenship, nation, state, country.

A channel fost cheyi ikada subscribe chesukuntam

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2020 at 7:57 AM, marklivin said:

i'm not sure about that either. Friends, I recently had serious issues with critical review of an article. It turned out to be a very difficult kind of work for me, so I asked for help.  First of all, the writer made sure that he completely understood my assignment and all the guidelines before he began writing. My paper was finished very fast and well before the specified deadline. I thought it was written excellently. He definitely completely grasped the topic. Overall, he is a great writer and I couldn't have asked for better.

Glad for you! I quite often hear positive reviews about custom essay writing service among my friends. I also read comments similar to yours about experience in other services, and I understand that this is really useful and effective for students. The only minus is a large number of scammers, in other matters as in any sphere of online services.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:08 PM, kothavani said:

eedoka pichakuntla kuhana methavi - guvva meeda thantaru ani gisonti lathukoru videos pettukovatame.. Asalu capital issue meeda gani, polavaram meeda gani stand endo janalaki chepparu.. simple ga selective topics tesukoni Youtube chillara sampadinchukotame...

These idiots including mundavalli, aa pichakuntla item sai gadu, telakapalli gadu, posani and co .. more dangerous than daddamma jailgun