Disha Incident tho

Athadu007

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

enduku navvaru?

Na navvu ki 2 meanings unnayi, I felt his post sarcastic, ledu normal ga rasadu anukunna, we r not going to see such society ever. Anduke navva.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, riashli said:

Na navvu ki 2 meanings unnayi, I felt his post sarcastic, ledu normal ga rasadu anukunna, we r not going to see such society ever. Anduke navva.

but post vesina vaadu ee rendu anukoledu, he is a half brain candidate

17 minutes ago, riashli said:

actually I read some other topic and read your reply and got both of them confused.. :) 

55 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Janalu ( Gents) maripotharu specially telugu vallu, 

inka parayi amayi vanka kanethi chudaru, 

Thanks disha, nuvu chanipoyi society lo marpu techavu.

I am so happy to see yentho mandhi candle march chesthunaru, youtube prathi video kinda 100 mandi comments peduthunaru ilanti kamandulu chachipovali, 

leda champestham ani, very good. Inka RTC Bus lo amayilu hayiga travel cheyochu prathi okadu tana chelli amma chusukontadu  migtha amayilo e incident tarvatha. 

Baga troll chestunaAv 

18 minutes ago, riashli said:

Sarcastic post ga

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

girls/women and their families will be extra cautious, people and police will be more responsive in distress situations

there will be some apples and that will not change

Rajasthan shocker: Six-year-old girl abducted, raped & killed in Tonk

Latest one , entha careful unna law should become tough bro . Immediate action teeskovali rather for years 

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

girls/women and their families will be extra cautious, people and police will be more responsive in distress situations

there will be some bad apples and that will not change

Instead parents aadapillal ki dhairyam Nuri poste bagundu

11 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Latest one , entha careful unna law should become tough bro . Immediate action teeskovali rather for years 

mana daridramu justice atlane unnadi, media atlane unnadi and public and politicians  kuda.

prati okkadu knee jerk reaction istaru incident ayyinappadu and malla chali chappudu undadu.

media and public kuda emotional ayyi looking for CM to give orders to shoot like YSR ordered but that is not sensible and sustainable in my opinion . a CM cannot override the law and that is a dangerous precedent for democracy though it elevates ones image among masses ..unfortunately the law has to take it's course though it is painful. Problem is our law makers lack the will to pass the law to fasten the judgement in such cases and I don't understand the hesitation on their part

13 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

action teesukovadam valla emavutundi? they are not roaming the streets free right? are you asking for immediate death penalty?

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

mana daridramu justice atlane unnadi, media atlane unnadi and public and politicians  kuda.

prati okkadu knee jerk reaction istaru incident ayyinappadu and malla chali chappudu undadu.

media and public kuda emotional ayyi looking for CM to give orders to shoot like YSR ordered but that is not sensible and sustainable in my opinion . a CM cannot override the law and that is a dangerous precedent for democracy..unfortunately the law has to take it's course though it is painful. Problem is our law makers lack the will to pass the law to fasten the judgement in such cases and I don't understand the hesitation on their part

Defend chesey lawyers vastaru , asala defense lawyer ni tannali 

Eg nirbhaya case defense lawyer point ( general one ). 

Lawyers Who Defended Delhi Gang Rapists Say A Woman Is A "Flower" Who Should Stay Indoors At Night

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

action teesukovadam valla emavutundi? they are not roaming the streets free right? are you asking for immediate death penalty?

Next chesevallaki law action teeskuntundhi and bhayam untadhi

1 hour ago, Athadu007 said:

Janalu ( Gents) maripotharu specially telugu vallu, 

inka parayi amayi vanka kanethi chudaru, 

Thanks disha, nuvu chanipoyi society lo marpu techavu.

I am so happy to see yentho mandhi candle march chesthunaru, youtube prathi video kinda 100 mandi comments peduthunaru ilanti kamandulu chachipovali, 

leda champestham ani, very good. Inka RTC Bus lo amayilu hayiga travel cheyochu prathi okadu tana chelli amma chusukontadu  migtha amayilo e incident tarvatha. 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

nannu choosi prema pillali chesukoru annatu undi