Entha mandi police station ki edaina file cheyadaniki vellaru?

Ram60

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you think arguing like this makes you look cool or something?

I'll make a counter statement. Even cooler one.

I hope police who act rudely with public (even who they brand as criminals) die of the worst diseases.

I view such things from a society point of view, the very own society that I grew up...

Talking some basic stuff and happenings around you won't make you look or appear cool or cooler, its just your ignorance that makes you think like that..

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay. nuvu start pettaku...nuvvu nee communist principles...duniya motham tudichi pettesindi nee principles valla...ikada vachi neethulu chepadam okate takuva aindi

nuvvu baaney mosthunav gaani ee pudingi gaaallani, emanna chillara vesthaaru hopefully neeku :giggle:

Just now, pottipotato said:

nuvvu baaney mosthunav gaani ee pudingi gaaallani, emanna chillara vesthaaru hopefully neeku :giggle:

Leftie smell coming bro...template change chey..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I view such things from a society point of view, the very own society that I grew up...

Talking some basic stuff and happenings around you won't make you look or appear cool or cooler, its just your ignorance that makes you think like that..

you are talking out of your arse, just itching to take a contrarian stand just for the sake of it. Atleast make some solid arguments.

What society point of view are you talking? Police are the curse on any civlized society, including the US and the west.

go ask protestors in HongKong, Chile, Bolivia how they treat police. haha.. what society are you talking abou?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Leftie smell coming bro...template change chey..

what bro. 'leftie' is not a swear word bro.

its just you escaping from the conversation.

I'm not leftie. I'm anarchist. 

22 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Everybody blames indian police. Crime happens everywhere in the world. But only people in india have enough time to debate on TV, forget their work and rant all day. Law takes its own course. Nobody in USA were ranting all day saying kill the guy immediately who shot the ppl in walmart like that. 

Yes indian police are corrupt, but there i ve seen people who bribed to get DUI off their record to get police clearance certificate to move to abroad. 

if it is the same case in USA, your beautiful 40 years of future will be fcked up with single case and you ll be homeless without a job or cant rent an apartment. 

So let the law take its own course 

Halwa bro,

communist principles valla sanka naaki poyindi ani illiterate laaga statement lu vadalaku.

ee db lo hero avvachu emo. bayata above 100 IQ undey valla mundhu chepthey navvuthaaru. lol.

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Cops cannot be good mannered. Look at their field and the type of people the deal with on everyday basis...they don't work  with polished people like people in this DB but they work with scrap population of the society..

Expecting cops to be well mannered and polite is a long shot man...

Cops are bad mannered bcoz, their superiors treat them like dogs, unfortunately i have seen a relative who is cop and treats constables like slaves....valla mannerism kuda evadi meeda frustration chupinchalo telika ammaykula meeda chupistaru.

Prati police complaint resolve iyyaka individual rating laga pettali appudu kaani veelaki bayam raadu. 

communist principles sarey gaani, what about 'capitalist' ones?

why does it need people like you calm people down, before they get negative thoughts against the system? Because people will get fired up, and situation will get out of control if enough people don't believe in the system.

It is true of all systems. Capitalist ones will have slaves like you who will volunteer to speak on behalf of the govt. Communist ones will throw their govt and its bullshit structure under the bus if they want to

if there was a communist system that ever existed. what you call as communist is just a leftist authoritarian system. not communist.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

communist principles sarey gaani, what about 'capitalist' ones?

why does it need people like you calm people down, before they get negative thoughts against the system? Because people will get fired up, and situation will get out of control if enough people don't believe in the system.

It is true of all systems. Capitalist ones will have slaves like you who will volunteer to speak on behalf of the govt. Communist ones will throw their govt and its bullshit structure under the bus if they want to

if there was a communist system that ever existed. what you call as communist is just a leftist authoritarian system. not communist.

Y diverting topic 

y this communism sodi

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

Police helpful vallu untaru

i have seen that chala maryadaga matladtaru soft nature valni chusanu

Ya if you r rich or you know influential ppl, then definitely maryada istaru....