Entha mandi police station ki edaina file cheyadaniki vellaru?

Ram60

Police ki support cheyyatam kantey worst thing inkoti undadhu.

pretty sure police kill and maim more people than all the criminals in their jurisdiction put together.

its like all assholes in society join the police force, so they can act out when they feel like.

2 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Ya if you r rich or you know influential ppl, then definitely maryada istaru....

When my lawyer asked me to file complaint at ps Nenu ps ki ranu I heard very bad things about police behavior ani cheppa ,they promised me I won’t be facing any bad incidents then velli complaint chesa they were humble

Rich ani kadu can’t generalize 

Just now, AleAle said:

When my lawyer asked me to file complaint at ps Nenu ps ki ranu I heard very bad things about police behavior ani cheppa ,they promised me I won’t be facing any bad incidents then velli complaint chesa they were humble

Rich ani kadu can’t generalize 

can absolutely generalize. Police are some of the worst people in society. Including in the west.

you went with a lawyer, who is the second worst criminal in society. so they treated you well, perhaps. 

they should have some pact among themselves, being co-criminals and all.

Its very hard (impossible) for a decent person to rise up in rank in the police system. 

8 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Police helpful vallu untaru

i have seen that chala maryadaga matladtaru soft nature valni chusanu

ground setup antha ayyaka velli untavu...

next time when you visit india, visit ps once without informing your folks and then let us know

Now, some genius will come and say, Police should take away protection for me and let me become  magnet for criminals.

lol. I don't need their stupid protection. I would never go to a police station unless for some govt papers I'm forced to.

22 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

what bro. 'leftie' is not a swear word bro.

its just you escaping from the conversation.

I'm not leftie. I'm anarchist

Rey aapara baabu nee sodhi. Nee companies lo human rights violation gurinchi cheppu first. Why are your companies still piggybacking on reservation benefits of Indian govt? 

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

Rey aapara baabu nee sodhi. Nee companies lo human rights violation gurinchi cheppu first. Why are your companies still piggybacking on reservation benefits of Indian govt? 

not related to topic. I don't care about human rights of assholes.

you have no idea what you are talking. I'm obviously not telling you sh1t.

passport poyinappudu poya police station ki details adigi teesukunnaru 

and to add more i visited rajamundry central jail too when I was young bomma tho choopettaru hanging ela chestharo ani ma mama bathiki unnapudu some big position unde akkada... 

19 minutes ago, walter18 said:

future will be fcked up with single case

dont think so #$1

In USA yes, it will be fcked up. If you need proof, get arrested and apply for h1 extension, you ll never get in your life @3$%

Or apply a job in US with a criminal record and have fun

25 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Halwa bro,

communist principles valla sanka naaki poyindi ani illiterate laaga statement lu vadalaku.

ee db lo hero avvachu emo. bayata above 100 IQ undey valla mundhu chepthey navvuthaaru. lol.

Communist principles valla sanka naakipoindi ani chepadaniki, Communism ae nashinchipoindi ani chepadaniki entho teda vundi...

Adi niku ardam aithe ikadenduku vunavo ani alochisthav

15 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Police ki support cheyyatam kantey worst thing inkoti undadhu.

pretty sure police kill and maim more people than all the criminals in their jurisdiction put together.

its like all assholes in society join the police force, so they can act out when they feel like.

I understand your philosophy but we live in a practical world, far away from the world written in books.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Communist principles valla sanka naakipoindi ani chepadaniki, Communism ae nashinchipoindi ani chepadaniki entho teda vundi...

Adi niku ardam aithe ikadenduku vunavo ani alochisthav

malli sollu cheppaku. 

ippudu ee rape capitalism khaatha lo eddaama? lekuntey just iphone, samsung folding phones maatramey na eyyatam? lol.

lyt teesko

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Society la vunna scrap andaritho every day deal chestaru...Mk, LK,MC,BC type boothulu minimum vaadutaru...tagubothulu, nuisance creators, rowdy shelters, pretty criminals nundi murderers lantolltho deal chestaru, How do you expect them to be polite and welcoming ? 

Police kuda mana laaga AC cabins lo outlook la emails kotte pani chesthe vallu kuda polished ga vuntaremo, vallu kuda mana laaga 10 years exp, 20 years exp ani class angrezi la meetings drive chesi tech words use chesthu vunde field lo vunte, mana kante polished and welcoming ga vundevallemo

modalettadu DB  PAUL gadi puranam.

Related image

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I understand your philosophy but we live in a practical world, far away from the world written in books.

If I actually read any books on politics, and philosophy I wouldn't be in this db, posting like a half wit, would I?

I live in the real world, and see through the crap people tell me. 

I look at you, and see someone who believes every crap the strongest person in the room tells you. and tries to propagate what was told to others.