Straight question to Pottipotato

Beardman

On 12/3/2019 at 10:37 PM, Beardman said:

Do you think human beings have a soul ?

When I am thinking, I am talking with someone else. Who do you think I am talking with? And why is it that no one else can hear it? 

3 minutes ago, Beardman said:

pottipotato - are you a buddhist

haha.. brother. don't take the crap I post here seriously. 

I reject religion. I may have some curiousity on Indian philosophy, buddhism based ones included. but I'm too lazy to actually read beyond wikipedia summaries of them. 

I'm just someone with too much time on his hands, and according to what people tell me (in real life) is someone who looks down on them and attributes to himself unearned attention of his peers.

well lets just call it luck, that I'm able to do all this, and still not go broke. 

8 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

When I am thinking, I am talking with someone else. Who do you think I am talking with? And why is it that no one else can hear it? 

So do you believe in soul?

15 minutes ago, Beardman said:

So do you believe in soul?

I don't know how and what people define soul as... to me the voice inside me tells me what to do in life. If someone were to hypothetically ask me what "GOD" I believe in, I would say it is the voice inside me. Because, despite what people around me, expect me to do or to settle in life, the voice inside me told me that I can do more, and I am happy that I listened to the voice inside me. 

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

no. you fell in the trap he set for you.

luckily for you, he won't give 200 word reples. hehe...

I don't think its a 200 word reply but there you go. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

I don't how and what people define soul as... to me the voice inside me tells me what to do in life. If someone were to hypothetically ask me what "GOD" I believe in, I would say it is the voice inside me. Because, despite what people around me, expect me to do or to settle in life, the voice inside me told me that I can do more, and I am happy that I listened to the voice inside me. 

Why is that voice inside me tells nothing. Always calm , quiet and i listen to songs, watch movies to fill the emptiness

is the voice/god not powerful enough to guide me?

Just now, Beardman said:

Why is that voice inside me tells nothing. Always calm , quiet and i listen to songs, watch movies to fill the emptiness

is the voice/god not powerful enough to guide me?

You listen to what your well-wishers tell you to do. But when you hear a voice inside that starts to whisper to follow the farthest star, remember the voice inside is who you are.