Medical aid for pregnancy expenses

age_21

Hello DBians,

Recently we found out that we are excepting a child, is there any any medial aid , finical help sites do you guys know in USA , especially in MI . I have a single income and salary is pretty low any help is really appreciated 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• age_21

• afdb002

• Ram60

• Kootami

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, age_21 said:

i have $39 per hour in a contract job 

39$ per hour is not a low income in michigan by any standard, please be aware that using any assistance from public funds could cause issues in your GC process

you can buy lands in india later, someone gave a wrong idea to you that you can utilize public funds, mundu vaadni laagi 2 ivvu

medicaid is for those who make less than 10$ an hour, it is treated as federal fraud if you are caught providing fake docs to get medicaid

4 minutes ago, age_21 said:

i have $39 per hour in a contract job 

You donot get medical help with an IT job . 39/hour is not considered low level income .

Get started with chosing a obgyn doctor and they can let you know the expected expenses . They will let you know what are covered and what are not . If you have a good insurance it would not cost more than 5000 from your pocket . we are in 25th week and so far it costed me less than 1000 

3 minutes ago, cloud said:

You donot get medical help with an IT job . 39/hour is not considered low level income .

Get started with chosing a obgyn doctor and they can let you know the expected expenses . They will let you know what are covered and what are not . If you have a good insurance it would not cost more than 5000 from your pocket . we are in 25th week and so far it costed me less than 1000 

do you follow any forum for question or issues , just trying understand what to except

16 minutes ago, age_21 said:

Hello DBians,

Recently we found out that we are excepting a child, is there any any medial aid , finical help sites do you guys know in USA , especially in MI . I have a single income and salary is pretty low any help is really appreciated 

4 minutes ago, cloud said:

A last ki katte daniki kuda payment plan untadi anukunta bro

17 minutes ago, age_21 said:

Hello DBians,

congrats1

2 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

Chk insurance n deductible.  And  you will have payment plans ar 0 apr for most or all medical related payments . 

can you suggest any good health insurance plan's bro if you aware of any 

Just now, age_21 said:

can you suggest any good health insurance plan's bro if you aware of any 

Don’t you have any insurance currently ? People can give suggestions accordingly