• age_21

• afdb002

• Ram60

• Kootami

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, age_21 said:

can you suggest any good health insurance plan's bro if you aware of any 

Do.you any insurance at this time if not better take your employer insurance then start your research on any other outside plans

39 per hour ante 80K per annum man 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ you are standing on highly paid anything above 75k.

Wife and husband labor work like walmart target they get 30k each.

1 hour ago, age_21 said:

do you follow any forum for question or issues , just trying understand what to except

Em questions bro .. get in touch with ur friends or work mates to find a good obgyn . Lekunte google reviews chudu . mee first appointment would be after 8 weeks . Then your obgyn would order blood tests and ultrasound chesi all good or not cheptaru .. and since then every one month ki appointment untadi , she suggests what is expected from you for next one month and mee qns ki anni answers chestadi . She is your first point of contact . You can call their office after hours or leave a message for your doctor . 

First appointment ipogaane , you will be walked to insurance office . Akkada vaalu nee insurance plan em cover avthadi entha bill avthadi anni cheptaru .And go with the flow . First kid is always overwhelming and lovable experience .Dont worry about money and dont miss any moment. We are in 25th month and when i could feel babys kick for first time you forget all the pains . emanna qns unte pm me , i will try to help you based on my experience so far

5 hours ago, age_21 said:

Hello DBians,

Recently we found out that we are excepting a child, is there any any medial aid , finical help sites do you guys know in USA , especially in MI . I have a single income and salary is pretty low any help is really appreciated 

If this post is sarcastic or serious .. But it looks like Gofundme is a good idea for now. But ఆ campaign details ఈ DB లో తెలియకుండా జాగ్రత్త పడితే మంచిది