TX lo $120K with benefits is good ?

Sucker

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nenu inka offer theesko le akka :giggle: Nee maradalu already lolli shuru chesindi. Aithe local lekunte intlo kurchoni Uber nadupu ko ani $s@d

Smart na mardal manchigney cheppindi. I second her *n$

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nenu inka offer theesko le akka :giggle: Nee maradalu already lolli shuru chesindi. Aithe local lekunte intlo kurchoni Uber nadupu ko ani $s@d

In your case work from home , would be the best option. I was in same boat like you. After few months of joining, I had a similar problem and I sent a resignation letter to my manager, VP of dept called and asked the reason for resignation and changed position to Work from home . Occasionally travel to office but fully paid expenses.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Dallas po kaka ... gammath untadi fun untadi ani cheppu 

• 4 months later...
On 12/4/2019 at 4:39 PM, Sucker said:

em decide ayyav