Hi

Prada_lover

So ... hi I really want to talk to some one and talk as loudly as I can and curse some people and shout my lungs out and express my anger using all the nasty words that exist in this world 

see I have this good decent person mask can’t talk to frds or family abt my feelings cause u know they gonna judge yes even so called best friends gonna judge me abt my foul language and all 

so anyone up for this ? 

Greatest feeling is wen we pour all our feelings and no one judges aww that’s magical 

now at this moment I realized don’t have frds at all wat a sad life 

2 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

keep the flow flowing.

tell us more.

Kojja munda , adiki dinam petta, ebrasi 

so ilanti words tho can u express ur anger / frustration to ur frds and they still listen to you and console u or will they say calm down don’t use foul language 

2 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

so ilanti words tho can u express ur anger / frustration to ur frds and they still listen to you and console u or will they say calm down don’t use foul language 

use worst ones, the one you said comes under cuter side.

8 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Ivi kuda titlu na

Nannu nerpamantava? If it's against a man ayite cheppu, nerputha, woman kosam ayite lite. 

17 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

use worst ones, the one you said comes under cuter side.

10 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ivi kuda titlu na

Nannu nerpamantava? If it's against a man ayite cheppu, nerputha, woman kosam ayite lite. 

Hahhhaha aa words use chesthe ne my frds thought I’m most disgusting person with anger issues they advised I should take anger management lessons 

one guy just broke up with me cause I’m not lovey dovey talk to him and only talking abt some issues 

please if I’m angry I’m not PMs ing or any bs those are my feelings 

gawwd if u r angry y u all accuse on hormones b.s

49 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

So ... hi I really want to talk to some one and talk as loudly as I can and curse some people and shout my lungs out and express my anger using all the nasty words that exist in this world 

see I have this good decent person mask can’t talk to frds or family abt my feelings cause u know they gonna judge yes even so called best friends gonna judge me abt my foul language and all 

so anyone up for this ? 

Greatest feeling is wen we pour all our feelings and no one judges aww that’s magical 

follow her

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ivi kuda titlu na

oh my rishu 

58 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

so anyone up for this ? 

https://samaritansnyc.org/calling-the-hotline/

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Hahhhaha aa words use chesthe ne my frds thought I’m most disgusting person with anger issues they advised I should take anger management lessons 

one guy just broke up with me cause I’m not lovey dovey talk to him and only talking abt some issues 

please if I’m angry I’m not PMs ing or any bs those are my feelings 

gawwd if u r angry y u all accuse on hormones b.s

First thing men don't like 'issues' conversations. 

Next, if u have anger, use it productively, like on fitness.. if u want to run away from any situation, physically run as much as u can.. u get tired and get a good sleep. This worked for me.