Hi

Prada_lover

1 minute ago, riashli said:

First thing men don't like 'issues' conversations. 

Next, if u have anger, use it productively, like on fitness.. if u want to run away from any situation, physically run as much as u can.. u get tired and get a good sleep. This worked for me. 

women don't like logical conversations

only tantrums and igo satisfactions ani kooda cheppu 

1 minute ago, riashli said:

First thing men don't like 'issues' conversations. 

Next, if u have anger, use it productively, like on fitness.. if u want to run away from any situation, physically run as much as u can.. u get tired and get a good sleep. This worked for me. 

Don’t tell me you ran 🏃‍♀️ cross country like Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump 

3 hours ago, Prada_lover said:

So ... hi I really want to talk to some one and talk as loudly as I can and curse some people and shout my lungs out and express my anger using all the nasty words that exist in this world 

see I have this good decent person mask can’t talk to frds or family abt my feelings cause u know they gonna judge yes even so called best friends gonna judge me abt my foul language and all 

so anyone up for this ? 

Greatest feeling is wen we pour all our feelings and no one judges aww that’s magical 

now at this moment I realized don’t have frds at all wat a sad life 

Unfortunately cursing someone doesn't help.

Be a good decent person. Why do u need to put a mask?

If you are angry at someone you care about, you need to let them know you are hurt. Communication is the key. Talk. If you don't care, there is no point of being angry.

-------

(Taken from an author).

What I feel is always right. My feelings are what come up for me and I can't control them. As such I regard them without judgement.

Now, can I actually demand that others act a certain way because of my feelings?

Can I call for my friends to stop doing what I don't like?

I cannot.

While my feelings are never wrong this does not imply they can dictate the behavior of another person.

In fact, they don't even get to dictate my own behavior.

You can have a feeling and just hold it. Look at it. Regard it with compassion. Articulate it.

Wow, I am so angry and hurt. I feel betrayed by my friends.

You can even name it to another person.

I am angry at you for remaining friends with my ex but my feelings are my own and I will work through them. I just wanted you to know why I am acting mad and distant. Please give me a few days to sort myself out.

And then you find the power in separating what you feel from who you are.

You make a distinction between feeling something and reacting to it.

I don't know about you, but reacting to everything I was feeling was exhausting me.

I carry storms inside and learn every day how to tame my tempestuous internal weather.

6 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

If you are angry at someone you care about, you need to let them know you are hurt. Communication is the key. Talk. If you don't care, there is no point of being angry.

qo5h8C.gif

• Like 1

19 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Unfortunately cursing someone doesn't help.

Be a good decent person. Why do u need to put a mask?

-------

(Taken from an author).

What I feel is always right. My feelings are what come up for me and I can't control them. As such I regard them without judgement.

Now, can I actually demand that others act a certain way because of my feelings?

Can I call for my friends to stop doing what I don't like?

I cannot.

While my feelings are never wrong this does not imply they can dictate the behavior of another person.

In fact, they don't even get to dictate my own behavior.

You can have a feeling and just hold it. Look at it. Regard it with compassion. Articulate it.

Wow, I am so angry and hurt. I feel betrayed by my friends.

You can even name it to another person.

I am angry at you for remaining friends with my ex but my feelings are my own and I will work through them. I just wanted you to know why I am acting mad and distant. Please give me a few days to sort myself out.

And then you find the power in separating what you feel from who you are.

You make a distinction between feeling something and reacting to it.

I don't know about you, but reacting to everything I was feeling was exhausting me.

I carry storms inside and learn every day how to tame my tempestuous internal weather.

Hahahahaha “ you either say how you feel and f!uck it up or say nothing and let it F!uck u up 

let them know or not you will still get F!ucked up so 

how abt NO 

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

Hahahahaha “ you either say how you feel and f!uck it up or say nothing and let it F!uck u up 

let them know or not you will still get F!ucked up so 

how abt NO 

dr beta na nu