papam vayya office colleague gaadu..time chusi kottindi aadadi

kathanayaka

16 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

If men are concerned about being falsely accused of sexual assault, maybe they should just stay home and not put themselves in dangerous situations where they could be vulnerable. These things wouldn't happen if they didn't drink, go out to bars, or walk alone at night where women might mistakenly think they're predators. They might also want to dress more conservatively so that they don't appear threatening to women. 

Incidentally, they are not the ones who complain. If you like to assault them, do it. At least they don't go to the opposite gender and beg for equality.

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

aa nuvvu ee yedava chetta anta chepte nadustundi mari..evadra nuvvu....this BS only work in online

Precautionary measures so that you or your colleagues are not falsely accused of sexual assault. Asala ilanti accusations rakunda undalante me friend ni udhyogam maneyamani sollu, besttuu

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

Incidentally, they are not the ones who complain. If you like to assault them, do it. At least they don't go to the opposite gender and beg for equality.

Asalu equality gurunchi evadu edchaadu, I am just saying if you don't want to falsely get accused of assault, don't go to places that be women go to or dress in a way that women think that you are a perpetrator. 

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

aa nuvvu ee yedava chetta anta chepte nadustundi mari..evadra nuvvu....this BS only work in online

anyayam jariginappudu pratodu law suit law suit anukuntadu...karchulaki bhayapadi enduku head ache ani G mooskuntaru

mestri paisal ivvakapote how many file law suit...anyayam jarigite how many file law suit. you think and induvidual can fight against attorneys of organizations..

company ki tikka regite they will put reverse case on innocent as they dont want company name to be hampered.

simple example once next to our office one guy committed suicide at 7:30 AM and people start coming at 8 AM to work..by the time people came they cleared spot...removed remains...and made as if nothing happened..

the guys relatives friends parents came..and shouted a couple days..bocchu kooda peekalekapoyaru...anni mooskuni they took some money and left....

request for jury. 

nuvvu India or US gurinchi matladutunnavu?

8 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

anyayam jariginappudu pratodu law suit law suit anukuntadu...karchulaki bhayapadi enduku head ache ani G mooskuntaru

mestri paisal ivvakapote how many file law suit...anyayam jarigite how many file law suit. you think and induvidual can fight against attorneys of organizations..

company ki tikka regite they will put reverse case on innocent as they dont want company name to be hampered.

simple example once next to our office one guy committed suicide at 7:30 AM and people start coming at 8 AM to work..by the time people came they cleared spot...removed remains...and made as if nothing happened..

the guys relatives friends parents came..and shouted a couple days..bocchu kooda peekalekapoyaru...anni mooskuni they took some money and left....

Arey nenem matladutunna nuvvem matladutunnav

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Asalu equality gurunchi evadu edchaadu, I am just saying if you don't want to falsely get accused of assault, don't go to places that be women go to or dress in a way that women think that you are a perpetrator. 

what is feminism and what is gender equality movement going on? aa edupu gurinchey anedi.. everyone has a right to live the way they want for themselves.. verey vallani choosi edchey vallu evvaraina intlo koorchovachu.. maga ayina aada ayina.. are you implying that women should also sit at home because they are being assaulted and exploited? 

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

what is feminism and what is gender equality movement going on? aa edupu gurinchey anedi.. everyone has a right to live the way they want for themselves.. verey vallani choosi edchey vallu evvaraina intlo koorchovachu.. maga ayina aada ayina.. are you implying that women should also sit at home because they are being assaulted and exploited

Arey ippudu feminism gurunchi gender equality gurunchi evadu solladu. All I am saying is if you are afraid that women will accuse you of sexual assault, better vallunde places ki velloddu. Inka cheppalante, udhyogam manesi intlo kurcho, you will be safe. Bayataki velletappudu paddatiga tayarayyi cheekati pademundu intikocheyi, no one will accuse you and you will be safe. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Arey ippudu feminism gurunchi gender equality gurunchi evadu solladu. All I am saying is if you are afraid that women will accuse you of sexual assault, better vallunde places ki velloddu. Inka cheppalante, udhyogam manesi intlo kurcho, you will be safe. Bayataki velletappudu paddatiga tayarayyi cheekati pademundu intikocheyi, no one will accuse you and you will be safe. 

nuvvu em try chestunnavo ardham ayyindi kaani.. oka sequence follow avvu.. rape ni fake allegations ni kalipi edo try chestunnavu.. ;) 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

nuvvu em try chestunnavo ardham ayyindi kaani.. oka sequence follow avvu.. rape ni fake allegations ni kalipi edo try chestunnavu.. ;) 

Nenem try cheyatle, nuvvu safe ga undadaniki precautions sollutunna

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Nenem try cheyatle, nuvvu safe ga undadaniki precautions sollutunna

nenu safe ga vundalani ninnu evvadu adagaledu.. adi cheyyali idi cheyyali ani cheppatledu.. naakishtam vachinattu vunta.. i still believe i share information with everyone irrespective of the shape they come in.. opportunistic ethulu padithey evvaritho ayina pani cheyyanu.. be it women crying for equality or man crying for promotion.. competency wins.. 

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

naakishtam vachinattu vunta.. 

This is a very feminist statement.

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

be it women crying for equality or man crying for promotion.. competency wins.. 

Enti e gender equality sodi? Men and women are not equal, the sooner you realize that the better it is. If you want to be safe from women, follow my suggestions. Better be safe than sorry. 

7 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

This is a very feminist statement.

Enti e gender equality sodi? Men and women are not equal, the sooner you realize that the better it is. If you want to be safe from women, follow my suggestions. Better be safe than sorry. 

who cried for equality.. pessimistic mentality ikkadey ardham avutundi.. all i was saying is every human is unique and no one deserves preferential treatment.. 

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

who cried for equality.. pessimistic mentality ikkadey ardham avutundi.. all i was saying is every human is unique and no one deserves preferential treatment.. 

No one deserves preference, but at the same time we should be concerned about our safety. Men cannot be falsely accused of rape, anduke women ni avoid cheyadam better. Laws ala tagaladdayi anduke men jagrattaga undali.