Pvnr is culprit of all kangi faults

alpachinao

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Em rasindo cheppu thammi...adhi neeku ekkada high school level ga anipinchindho cheppu...man you are suffering from illusions of grandeur and borderline schizophrenia...seriously get an appointment with psychiatrist...you will be a game to yourself and your family...if you have any...kindly do so..

nee bondha.. em cheppaala? I read that sh1t a lng time back.

he created some character, who was first a communist, and then later he described how muslims behaved during nizam time. Then he jumped into story of party politics. I think there was a love story with a fellow legislator.

it was really pathetic to read a grown man write like a kid.

I'm suffering from what? lol. Is this how you diagnose your patients? haha.. loser, get a grip on yourself. PVNR is a public personality and I can say whatever the fcuk I want about him. mooskoni po. lol.

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

He was honest  in that book...he discussed in length about the land ceiling act...it's implementations and difficulties in doing so...ippudu baapan Ani moruguthunnollaki adhi kanapadadhu...even brahmins were effected by that act...

haha.. I learnt about anglo burmese history by reading that amitav ghosh fiction book Sea of Poppies I think.. haha..

except Amitav Ghosh can actually write. PVNR can't.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay, so PV was responsible for Babri's demolition ? or was that conspiracy or coincidence or was PV a Prime Minister then or was PV a Kar Sevak ?

I mean...its silly to even assume that PV allowed Babri's demolition just because we would never agree to be on the same page but the politics of those days, Mandir politics was heating up and you can make some precedence but cannot plan and execute perfectly...

no idea. He was the PM, and his excuse was that he trusted Vajpayee to do the right thing.

its natural for some to consider him a co-conspirator. it doesn't matter if you agree or not. PVNR is tainted by Babri

actually PVNR spent a lot of time discussing his love story in that book. but I dont remember any details of that story. strange.

anyway I prefer sci fi, not this kind of self dabba

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

no idea. He was the PM, and his excuse was that he trusted Vajpayee to do the right thing.

its natural for some to consider him a co-conspirator. it doesn't matter if you agree or not. PVNR is tainted by Babri

PVNR is tainted by Babri, but the issue that we are discussing is whether PV was co-consirator/planner in Babri demolition.

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay, so PV was responsible for Babri's demolition ? or was that conspiracy or coincidence or was PV a Prime Minister then or was PV a Kar Sevak ?

I mean...its silly to even assume that PV allowed Babri's demolition just because we would never agree to be on the same page but the politics of those days, Mandir politics was heating up and you can make some precedence but cannot plan and execute perfectly...

Pvnr actually tried to stall the action plan of vhp by creating a rift in the mahants supporting ram mandir...he was a true statesman and a true chanakya who is left uncelebrated and often vituperated....

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

PVNR is tainted by Babri, but the issue that we are discussing is whether PV was co-consirator/planner in Babri demolition.

that we can't say.

when Laloo Yadav can arrest Advani in bihar, why couldn't PVNR do the same?

because he secretly wanted the temple too.. may be. haha..

Just now, pottipotato said:

actually PVNR spent a lot of time discussing his love story in that book. but I dont remember any details of that story. strange.

anyway I prefer sci fi, not this kind of self dabba

Lakshikanthamma...she served as Congress MP.

Just now, pottipotato said:

that we can't say.

when Laloo Yadav can arrest Advani in bihar, why couldn't PVNR do the same?

because he secretly wanted the temple too.. may be. haha..

Lallo Yadav arresting Advani in Bihar is an example of smaller magnitude to be compared with the mandir politics.

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Pvnr actually tried to stall the action plan of vhp by creating a rift in the mahants supporting ram mandir...he was a true statesman and a true chanakya who is left uncelebrated and often vituperated....

if one doesn't want to be 'vituperated' (haha), one should not become the PM of the country.

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

haha.. I learnt about anglo burmese history by reading that amitav ghosh fiction book Sea of Poppies I think.. haha..

except Amitav Ghosh can actually write. PVNR can't.

Kiddo with this statement of yours...you have debunked your literary expertise....hats off to your audacity in comparing pvnr with amitav Ghosh...you are unbelievable kiddo...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Kiddo with this statement of yours...you have debunked your literary expertise....hats off to your audacity in comparing pvnr with amitav Ghosh...you are unbelievable kiddo...

yeah your statement just passed the 'adult' test. congrats. you can collect your chocolate from the mods.. haha..

As pm pvnr had one job to stop babri from demolishing . He failed . Instead he did some tamasha later dismissing democratically elected bjp govts. That’s chanakya? Actually it is because chanakya is about being crooked not about being successful .

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lakshikanthamma...she served as Congress MP.

Now that Gnan_anna mentioned it, I definitely remember land ceiling storyline in that book where our awesome hero gives up his lands to the govt.

I don't know what details are there regarding the problems of implementing land ceiling act. I should do a quick read of the book one of these days and write a nasty review and link it our bujji kanna Gnan_anna, who seems to have an unhealthy attachment to some fictitious character in a novel.

haha..