Pvnr is culprit of all kangi faults

alpachinao

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

if one doesn't want to be 'vituperated' (haha), one should not become the PM of the country.

Yeah..one should be an implacable jingoist without any clue over his ideological diarrhoea seething with the stink of arrogancy and peerage of aristocracy ...

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

As pm pvnr had one job to stop babri from demolishing . He failed . Instead he did some tamasha later dismissing democratically elected bjp govts. That’s chanakya? Actually it is because chanakya is about being crooked not about being successful .

pvnr is probably a much more respectable congress leader than any other that preceded him, but in the end, he was a Hindu too.

and most Hindus lose their mind when it comes to Kashmir and Ram Mandir. Its pathological.

Laloo Yadav is god, ofcourse. hehe..

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah..one should be an implacable jingoist without any clue over his ideological diarrhoea seething with the stink of arrogancy and peerage of aristocracy ...

take some writing classes moron. lol.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Now that Gnan_anna mentioned it, I definitely remember land ceiling storyline in that book where our awesome hero gives up his lands to the govt.

I don't know what details are there regarding the problems of implementing land ceiling act. I should do a quick read of the book one of these days and write a nasty review and link it our bujji kanna Gnan_anna, who seems to have an unhealthy attachment to some fictitious character in a novel.

haha..

Go have a life kiddo...tum se na ho paayega ....appudeppudo cheppinavi India lo naxalite history gurinchi sadivi vastha ...come on susukundham Ani...appatikelli atha patha levu...ippudu idhi malla...you are a lost soul kiddo...

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

take some writing classes moron. lol.

Yeah evaru daggara thesukovalo kuda cheppu beta...thesukunta...nee lekka amitav Ghosh  lekka rasthano ledho Ani bhayamesthundhi...after all you are a hollow person without any brains nor any cognitive skills...by the way are you autistic...I think so ...I can understand child...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Go have a life kiddo...tum se na ho paayega ....appudeppudo cheppinavi India lo naxalite history gurinchi sadivi vastha ...come on susukundham Ani...appatikelli atha patha levu...ippudu idhi malla...you are a lost soul kiddo...

Why should I care about naxals moron? just so I can argue with you? lol. I was obviously joking when I said that. you do know that people joke around right? haha..

may be consider getting off your high horse, and explaining where one is wrong, instead getting ticked off over bullshit and taking everything personally like a crybaby.

fcuk off. lol.

Yeah evaru daggara thesukovalo kuda cheppu beta...thesukunta...nee lekka amitav Ghosh  lekka rasthano ledho Ani bhayamesthundhi...after all you are a hollow person without any brains nor any cognitive skills...by the way are you autistic...I think so ...I can understand child...

haha...  I don't care, as long as you don't scare people with bullshit like that.

haha.. dude.all that mbbs skills must be coming in handy in this db exchange.

is this how you treat your patients? with zero patience, and extreme self indulgence.

you dont seem particularly bright too.

Just now, pottipotato said:

Why should I care about naxals moron? just so I can argue with you? lol. I was obviously joking when I said that. you do know that people joke around right? haha..

may be consider getting off your high horse, and explaining where one is wrong, instead getting ticked off over bullshit and taking everything personally like a crybaby.

fcuk off. lol.

Tch tch tch kiddo..I pity your upbringing ...may be you are from a problematic family or a broken family ....your psychiatric illness is due to a reason child...you can overcome it...you have to take the help of psychiatrists and psychologists....your abuse comes from your past experience as a child kiddo...just let it go...

Gnan_anna, db is not for you. don't lose your sh1t over what I said about PVNR.

you are making an arse of yourself at the moment.

just shut up, and buzz off. or tell more about PVNR that proves me wrong.

don't tell me about me, like a fcuking troll.

haha.. dude.all that mbbs skills must be coming in handy in this db exchange.

is this how you treat your patients? with zero patience, and extreme self indulgence.

you dont seem particularly bright too.

My child ...just try to be patient...you may have a dark past ..it creeps up in your words occasionally my child...I presume your developmental mile stones as a child were delayed...why didn't you get any medical attention then?  Was it because of your environment ?

Tch tch tch kiddo..I pity your upbringing ...may be you are from a problematic family or a broken family ....your psychiatric illness is due to a reason child...you can overcome it...you have to take the help of psychiatrists and psychologists....your abuse comes from your past experience as a child kiddo...just let it go...

haha.. yeah yeah.. your inability to take sh1t from others online means that those others come from problematic families.

you should stop your practice for a while, and meditate until your balls drop off. haha.. 

just to see if balls drop off :giggle:

Gnan_anna, db is not for you. don't lose your sh1t over what I said about PVNR.

you are making an arse of yourself at the moment.

just shut up, and buzz off. or tell more about PVNR that proves me wrong.

don't tell me about me, like a fcuking troll.

Kid...this proves that you are an imbecile... Did you suffer from any abuse? I think you do suffer from pseudo bulbar disorder...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

My child ...just try to be patient...you may have a dark past ..it creeps up in your words occasionally my child...I presume your developmental mile stones as a child were delayed...why didn't you get any medical attention then?  Was it because of your environment ?

aawwww.. doc lost his marbles over a random online comment. so cute.