krishna river hinduvula sotha....pastor on fire

JAPAN

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

His stories are totally spiritual. He called himself guru. Guru pooja is celebrated at large scale in shiridi and other temples.

kaise ho ????F@#da

Just now, Amrita said:

I am good ..how are you ? Em matches jaragatleda sports threads manesaru ? @3$%

ille...jagan yesu PK idhe trend DB lo @3$%

Psycopk Halwa anna ive veyyamannaru konni days

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Yes .. Sai Baba didn't lay any specific path to spirituality 

You are wrong. You can have your opinion. Dattatreya and sai baba ni guruvu la every adhyatmika satsang lo cheptaru. I myself read sacharitra many many times. its a total spiritual book . We understand a book based on our perception . Story anukunte story the essence ardham chesukunte its a spiritual book . 

12 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Sai Baba never had any teachings as such 

there are more of Sai Baba parayana and how Sai baba vanished problems of people... 

these are not Guru traits

Gurus are like ramakrishna paramahamsa to vivkeananda... they gave answers to path seekers

Tirumala lo unadhi Nene, Sri sailam Nene antu Ayana bhaktulu chesey over action handle cheyadam kastam . 

edo anti conversion bill/law annaru appatlo... what happened to that and dhaani details evarikaina thelsa?  

AP lo every village is already christian oriented aipoyay... ridiculous amount of pace tho they are converting everyone... okapudu grand parents intiki velthe oka church undedi but last time I saw one in every street....  evadiki vaadu intini church chesesi vache funds tho chuttu unna andarini convert chesi padesthunnaru... 

Just now, Somedude said:

Matha samarsyaniki pratheeka.

proper bullshite... they call hindu gods as demons... saw many videos on how they talk to poor people about hindu gods and how they manipulate their minds 

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You are wrong. You can have your opinion. Dattatreya and sai baba ni guruvu la every adhyatmika satsang lo cheptaru. I myself read sacharitra many many times. its a total spiritual book . 

Sai Sacharitra is about Sai Baba ...

Take for eg. Ramana Maharshi ... his concept of Who am I is something everyone can look inside themselves, but not about the Godman himself

So I consider Sai Baba to be God, if I read about what Sai Baba does in a book, he's not talking to me as a guru. Signing off

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

proper bullshite... they call hindu gods as demons... saw many videos on how they talk to poor people about hindu gods and how they manipulate their minds 

You need Muragan Jesus blessings.

EAnDYeGVAAYSamG.jpg:large