*** Encounter ***

Android_Halwa

what are the chances that these guys are not the actual culprits but are some random bakras framed by police?

intha fast ga lepesaru ante edo doubt ga undi but if this is all true then I salute the police and the govt... hope they continue the same thing for all the cases

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what are the chances that these guys are not the actual culprits but are some random bakras framed by police?

intha fast ga lepesaru ante edo doubt ga undi but if this is all true then I salute the police and the govt... hope they continue the same thing for all the cases

Asalu nijamina dongalu evaro emo. National news and pressure valla evaro anadhalanu pattukoche chances unnay but facts manaku teliyadu. idhe place lo vere pedha persons unte em cheyakapoyevaru. Pratyusha chachipothe em chesaru. 

Point is, nijamina dongala ni shikshinchali evidence pattukoni. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t think the justice is served either for disha or the suspects. Ee police gallu suspects ni setup chesi, proove cheselope lepesaru. Sometimes this is not correct. 
Fast track court is setup, so it should have proved in a month and hanged them. That proves the change in system. Ee incident ni andaru 2 days lo marchipotaru and the worst system will prevail to continue the same as lethargic.

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Phone number link undhi... these are 100% confirmed criminals. Girl exchanged numbers.

25 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

They found her hair and other dna in their lorry. She exchanged phone numbers.