gorreys - 1, people - 0, Stable Govt - 1000

pottipotato

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Congrats @Android_Halwa, this is your fastest flip flop yet.. from claiming that the suspects will get a fair trial, to celebrating an encounter.

you never fail to feed the assholery of mob, in the name of pragmatism.

+1

Go with the flow...follow the developments and as always, support the government.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

fast moving world ki, fast moving @Android_Halwa .. never misses to keep up with what th people think, and would want.

What people think, what people want and what they get...These three are dynamic issues. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

What people think, what people want and what they get...These three are dynamic issues. 

as long as you dont call me a terorist while I piss on these people, I really don't care.

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Think  about the situation, its way beyond extreme. Paradoxical situations can demand . There is no right or wrong justice for assholes

has it been proved that it was they who did it?

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

has it been proved that it was they who did it?

Police will have the recorded conversations and evidence. They will have to provide them to higher authorities.

Just now, Beardman said:

Police will have the recorded conversations and evidence. They will have to provide them to higher authorities.

somebody spoke some random stuff on the phone, and it means they committed that crime? what exactly did they speak on the phone, and how does it mean that they committed that crime.

its another thing that even if they did commit it, its bullshit to encounter them.

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

as long as you dont call me a terorist while I piss on these people, I really don't care.

When did I called you as a terrorist ? Being a commie and terrorist are completely different my friend..don’t club it..

18 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Congrats @Android_Halwa, this is your fastest flip flop yet.. from claiming that the suspects will get a fair trial, to celebrating an encounter.

you never fail to feed the assholery of mob, in the name of pragmatism.

ppts chesi undalsindi ani @jessee_bb okate beating

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

When did I called you as a terrorist ? Being a commie and terrorist are completely different my friend..don’t club it..

I dn't mind if you call me a commie.. I troll you only because you called me a terrorist. lol. you said something about 72 virgins. dont.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

somebody spoke some random stuff on the phone, and it means they committed that crime? what exactly did they speak on the phone, and how does it mean that they committed that crime.

its another thing that even if they did commit it, its bullshit to encounter them.

Watch sajjanar live, he will explain clearly