Is encounter enough?

Meowalpha

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

so shooting them resolved this issue?

Such Issues are never resolved in most of the countries as law & order is very outdated 

But justice is done. 

A case closed. 

People have been angry and furious, with this encounter the case is closed and hopefully we don't get to see such heinous crimes again and again.

in few days, every thing will be back to normal and people will be back to their business and everyday life.

Eventually the ultimate losers are the families of victims and accused. 

Are encounters the one stop solution for such crimes ? Only time will decide...

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

Such Issues are never resolved in most of the countries as law & order is very outdated 

But justice is done. 

so these issues are never resolved even under what you propose, but you are deeply against another system because it won't resolve these issues.. is it?

how are you sure that justice was done? do you have access to investigation reports? Is there a profile of those 4, that has been vetted by the civil society? 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

A case closed. 

People have been angry and furious, with this encounter the case is closed and hopefully we don't get to see such heinous crimes again and again.

in few days, every thing will be back to normal and people will be back to their business and everyday life.

yeah.. lower class people will not even dare to look at uc girls again.

but these crimes will continue for a section of the society. well done!!

its a travesty of justice..inka courts IPC procedures enduku lite teskovachhu..ayesha meera case lo ilane satyam babu ni encounter chesunte paristithi enti policelu  evidence plant chesaru..rapelu em taggavu idi oka worst decision

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

A case closed

Since you celebrated the result on first post it must be for you. Fine I want this encounters to happen again and again but also to oc perps like in Kathua and Unnao.

12 minutes ago, user789 said:

Yes. But Govt has done something good which should be appreciated.

The thing you mentioned,  realistically it will take 15+ years

Take for instance PK - Instead of complaining & crying, did he come up wiry any ideas on how to resolve these kind of issues ? If a joker like him who’s desperate to become CM doesn’t do any good for society, why will people who are ministers will do anything good. 

New Generation /Young Leaders like KTR, Loki, PK should come up with ideas to improve the society 

Ide pani oka generation mundu chesi vunte, we would have avoided a nirbhaya or disha or thousands of such cases which are not even being reported..Its a  social evil and i doubt we can tackle such evils by implementing law.

1 minute ago, Marsmangalodu said:

its a travesty of justice..inka courts IPC procedures enduku lite teskovachhu..ayesha meera case lo ilane satyam babu ni encounter chesunte paristithi enti policelu  evidence plant chesaru..rapelu em taggavu idi oka worst decision

justice dept in india itself is a travesty with case like nirbaya taking 7plusnyear 

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yeah.. lower class people will not even dare to look at uc girls again.

but these crimes will continue for a section of the society. well done!!

I don’t think you can keep them

lower class forever with a gun . Do you ?

Just now, lovemystate said:

Since you celebrated the result on first post it must be for you. Fine I want this encounters to happen again and again but also to oc perps like in Kathua and Unnao.

Are you an idiot of excellent class ? I mean, seriously what level of idiot are you ?

Is this any issue to celebrate or even to feel proud of ? Just because I started a thread, Does that necessarily mean celebration ?

Dumbclass idiot, stay away from me for the rest of the day scumbag.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

justice dept in india itself is a travesty with case like nirbaya taking 7plusnyear 

how come countries like sweden that house criminals (including rapists) in 5 star like comfort have low crime then? hmm...

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ide pani oka generation mundu chesi vunte, we would have avoided a nirbhaya or disha or thousands of such cases which are not even being reported..Its a  social evil and i doubt we can tackle such evils by implementing law.

for most law makers esp from north..rape is not a serious crime.

delhi crime unnadi netflix la..northie galla physique about rape and woman in general are appalling. the web series is a deep study into the physique of nirbaya rapists

There is no perfect solution... there might be a lot of infighting but it has been damaging the bigger prospect of an insecure society. The pace of Hyderabad development can’t handle delay in justice at this point

May be this encounter seems to be having approval of common people, Hopefully it does not set a dangerous trend of eliminating criminals  in the name of encounter rather speed up the justice system and close the loop holes..

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I don’t think you can keep them

lower class forever with a gun . Do you ?

but they won't have access to a gun. if they ever did, 10 will be painted against them.