Sahacharuni Padhathi

Sopespian

Only people who knows how courts work here please please reply.

it all happened when a new person joined in my wife’s team. From the day 1 he was very different and always seems lost somewhere. After few days he pinged my wife and asked for lunch. She said she was busy with work and didn’t go. Again after few days he asked for lunch this time my wife told about his behavior with her other teammate. This guy also had asked her teammate for lunch before. My wife felt something is wrong with his attitude towards her and started ignoring him if he talks anything not related to work. One day he begged for a 1-1 conversation in a meeting room and was talking non sense about his feelings for my wife. My wife got scared as he was coming close to her. She immediately called HR and she saved all her conversation with her and gave all the evidence. HR took it seriously and fired him and my wife was allowed to work remotely for 3 weeks as she was scared of his behavior. 

Now he is constantly sending her messages on LinkedIn even though after blocking him. He is creating new accounts and sending her messages. My wife called cops and the cops was saying we need to get a court order or something she didn’t understand properly. 

If she goes to court what are the complications on her h1 visa. We don’t know how to process should we just ignore or take any other route

6 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

it all happened when a new person joined in my wife’s team. From the day 1 he was very different and always seems lost somewhere. After few days he pinged my wife and asked for lunch. She said she was busy with work and didn’t go. Again after few days he asked for lunch this time my wife told about his behavior with her other teammate. This guy also had asked her teammate for lunch before. My wife felt something is wrong with his attitude towards her and started ignoring him if he talks anything not related to work. One day he begged for a 1-1 conversation in a meeting room and was talking non sense about his feelings for my wife. My wife got scared as he was coming close to her. She immediately called HR and she saved all her conversation with her and gave all the evidence. HR took it seriously and fired him and my wife was allowed to work remotely for 3 weeks as she was scared of his behavior. 

Now he is constantly sending her messages on LinkedIn even though after blocking him. He is creating new accounts and sending her messages. My wife called cops and the cops was saying we need to get a court order or something she didn’t understand properly. 

If she goes to court what are the complications on her h1 visa. We don’t know how to process should we just ignore or take any other route

Ohh Man, what a psyco...is the collegue a Indian guy or American....

If American better change your address....ee psyco badakav gaalu em chestaro teleedu...

9 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

h1 visa won't be a problem

the other guy might get his visa revoked or rejected , also lawyer - > involve his employer with details

2 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Ohh Man, what a psyco...is the collegue a Indian guy or American....

If American better change your address....ee psyco badakav gaalu em chestaro teleedu...

Northie guy. Got gc through his wife. 

2 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

h1 visa won't be a problem

the other guy might get his visa revoked or rejected , also lawyer - > involve his employer with details

He is a gc holder. 

first question - stalker kuda immigrant aa?

second question - you can talk to the cops by going to police station.. or consult a lawyer..pedda fees emi undadu...just 200$ ala undochu...

just because we are on h1 does not mean anyone can do anything with us... so dont worry...law will support you...intha stalker aithe careful ga undali...

Call cheste alane antaru...you can go to police station and file a complaint 

Just now, Sopespian said:

Please reply about the court order. How to approach court and what will be the proceeedings. Cops ki call cheste they are saying we need to get a court order

they will explain the preceedings...depends on teh city...busy ga leni chotu aithe koncham patience undochu...busy aithe pedda ga time spend cheyaru nee tho

Just now, jefferson1 said:

jail ki pothadu....HR ki proves chupinchara?

how did HR respond, did they remove him from the job?

Yes HR took it seriously and fired him. My wife sent all their conversations but her manager and all took it very lighter way. They don’t know our mentality

Just now, Sopespian said:

Yes HR took it seriously and fired him. My wife sent all their conversations but her manager and all took it very lighter way. They don’t know our mentality

fire aina tharuvatha kuda messages pampisthunnada?

2 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

fire aina tharuvatha kuda messages pampisthunnada?

Yes in LinkedIn. My wife doesn’t want to delete the LinkedIn account because she will loose all his conversations and we can’t track his IP if we delete it.