Sahacharuni Padhathi

Sopespian

4 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Your visa status has nothing to do with you going to court. Your wife is victim here.

Go to court and get a restraining order against this guy. Basically, per that order he is not supposed to contact your wife in anyway or get close her within some distance (like 100 yards or something). 

If he still contacts her after serving him with restraining order, then it comes under punishable offence and he may go to jail.

You might need to go through an attorney. He will guide you in right direction.

Thanks looking for this kind of suggestions. 

Dont worry for visa and all.

Its your spouse will all her hopes on you..Go ahead and talk to attorney and act accordingly..We are with you brother..

Keep things posted here and we will see if we can be of any help

Request to all other DB Members is to not side track or spam this thread as this is a serious issue for both of them

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

Please reply about the court order. How to approach court and what will be the proceeedings. Cops ki call cheste they are saying we need to get a court order

First take lawyer insurance...and approch a lawyer...he better guide you...

ee db lo antha half knowledge

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

First take lawyer insurance...and approch a lawyer...he better guide you...

ee db lo antha half knowledge

edo fake thread la anipistondi.. pellanni evaro harass setuunadu ante visa problem avutunda ani adugutunnadu 

Just now, SteelPlantBabai said:

edo fake thread la anipistondi.. pellanni evaro harass setuunadu ante visa problem avutunda ani adugutunnadu 

I hope its not. sare suppose fake thread ee anukundam. It will atleast help people going thru this phase kada. Why don't you think that way

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SteelPlantBabai said:

Please you better not reply. It’s just our concern we know he is a psycho. Sometime my wife saying let’s not worry much about him and something she is scared as he was ex colleague and he knows what time she come and what time she leaves work and her car and everything. 

29 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

Yes in LinkedIn. My wife doesn’t want to delete the LinkedIn account because she will loose all his conversations and we can’t track his IP if we delete it. 

konni rojulu linkedin  login avvodhu ani cheppu. ignorance is the best solution and paralell ga attorney ni hire chesukoni move forward. suggestion: dont hire desi attorney.

1 hour ago, Sopespian said:

Only people who knows how courts work here please please reply.

it all happened when a new person joined in my wife’s team. From the day 1 he was very different and always seems lost somewhere. After few days he pinged my wife and asked for lunch. She said she was busy with work and didn’t go. Again after few days he asked for lunch this time my wife told about his behavior with her other teammate. This guy also had asked her teammate for lunch before. My wife felt something is wrong with his attitude towards her and started ignoring him if he talks anything not related to work. One day he begged for a 1-1 conversation in a meeting room and was talking non sense about his feelings for my wife. My wife got scared as he was coming close to her. She immediately called HR and she saved all her conversation with her and gave all the evidence. HR took it seriously and fired him and my wife was allowed to work remotely for 3 weeks as she was scared of his behavior. 

Now he is constantly sending her messages on LinkedIn even though after blocking him. He is creating new accounts and sending her messages. My wife called cops and the cops was saying we need to get a court order or something she didn’t understand properly. 

If she goes to court what are the complications on her h1 visa. We don’t know how to process should we just ignore or take any other route

She will be completely fine.

What the cops meant is to get a restraining order from the court. If that guy violates that restraining order terms, that would be a felony. Depending on his actions, he will be arrested followed by an appropriate sentence.

28 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

Please you better not reply. It’s just our concern we know he is a psycho. Sometime my wife saying let’s not worry much about him and something she is scared as he was ex colleague and he knows what time she come and what time she leaves work and her car and everything. 

Please do not go easy on him and ignore him. You cannot predict his behavior. Buy your wife a taser and a mace spray. If you are like me, I'd buy her a .22

6 minutes ago, kukka_bathuku said:

She will be completely fine.

What the cops meant is to get a restraining order from the court. If that guy violates that restraining order terms, that would be a felony. Depending on his actions, he will be arrested followed by an appropriate sentence.

@TS neeku naya paisa karchu undadu first file a case (police will say informational charge but press criminal charges) next judge degara restrain order and tresspass order teesko .... if this happens again the next moment he is gone. ATB

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, samaja_vargamana said:

konni rojulu linkedin  login avvodhu ani cheppu. ignorance is the best solution and paralell ga attorney ni hire chesukoni move forward. suggestion: dont hire desi attorney.

Ohh just contacted a desi lawyer from Sulekha . Are they not good