Sahacharuni Padhathi

Sopespian

10 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

@TS neeku naya paisa karchu undadu first file a case (police will say informational charge but press criminal charges) next judge degara restrain order and tresspass order teesko .... if this happens again the next moment he is gone. ATB

Ok we will go to station and complaint.

police station poi complain lodge cheyi...

job manchiga undanga LinkedIn login avadam avasaram ledu

4-5 weeks india trip kotandi...visas ani unte...mind relaxing ki..ledante US lope trips veyandi.

e lopu india lo vaadi araa teyi endi em katha ani..

34 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

Ohh just contacted a desi lawyer from Sulekha . Are they not good 

3 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

What do you mean? Who are you referring to?

Aa question serious gane adigava ?

1 hour ago, ram4a said:

Aa question serious gane adigava ?

Never had to work with desi lawyers. Enduko desis avute koncham mana laga alochistaru kada. When my wife brought this to her manager chala easy ga lighter way lo tiskunadu lunch eh kada dantlo emundi anatlu ga but only my wife knows the intentions behind that guy. 

9 minutes ago, Sopespian said:

Never had to work with desi lawyers. Enduko desis avute koncham mana laga alochistaru kada. When my wife brought this to her manager chala easy ga lighter way lo tiskunadu lunch eh kada dantlo emundi anatlu ga but only my wife knows the intentions behind that guy. 

Hmm asking for lunch is not wrong kaani....

feelings unnay ani chepadam, nenu raanu anna stalk cheyadam is a big offense...

Aa manager gaadu kuda desi na

1 hour ago, Meowalpha said:

Ltt

LTT deniki?....he need lawyer than DB...(not sulekha lawyer)...

these  are important life events..invest in good lawyers or correct procedures...

few dollars loss aina tappu ledhu...mental peace vuntadhi...

On 12/6/2019 at 7:32 AM, Sopespian said:

Yes in LinkedIn. My wife doesn’t want to delete the LinkedIn account because she will loose all his conversations and we can’t track his IP if we delete it. 

Contact LinkedIn about the harassment. They have good policies in that direction. They will block the IP.. Also, you have privacy settings on your account where a person cannot message you until the person is in your network.. try them..

About legal action.. search for cyber bullying laws in your state.. Police are supposed to take action.. but you can always get a restraining or no contact order from the court.. you are seeking help for your safety.. why will there be an issue with your visa.. such idiots need to be dealt with.. take some time and teach him a lesson.. 

• Upvote 1