Justice vs revenge

dasari4kntr

Lack of trust in democracy and judicial system made people celebrate this encounter . Every sane person knows this encounter is also not justified . Media highlight chesindi so may be her parents find solace but what about other rape victims families ? Nirbhaya , ayesha , unnaao vallaki nyayam akkarleda ? Valla accusers are not hanged yet . Denikanna law amend chesi andaru rapists ki fast track courts lo 90 days 180 days edo oka finite time frame petti capital punishment ivvalsindi . That would do justice to all rape victims .  Basic ga bhayam Ledu rape cheyalante kuda adi oka pedda dourbhagyam. All those dancing girls are in a way saying we are not safe and we don’t trust judicial system . 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

edho cheppav...naku ardham kaale...

KamjzA.gif

Justice kosam wait chesthe- time waste...no resolution in current scenario ani chepina...adi ipudu change avadhu...time padthadi..oka case tho avadhu...ala undi indian govt ani chepina...

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

Justice kosam wait chesthe- time waste...no resolution in current scenario ani chepina...adi ipudu change avadhu...time padthadi..oka case tho avadhu...ala undi indian govt ani chepina...

so basically..you like the revenge ..antena? i also liked it...

19 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

so basically..you like the revenge ..antena? i also liked it...

I liked it in the current scenario. But will prefer justice in the coming years. They should amend the laws atleast in couple of years 

10 minutes ago, user789 said:

I liked it in the current scenario. But will prefer justice in the coming years. They should amend the laws atleast in couple of years 

again..you are talking the same point...

what they have done is revenge..not justice...

just like you, everyone is waiting for justice...which can be permanent...